Mt Baw Baw Snow Report

8:04am - 25 May 2021   
Lifts Open 0 of 7
Snowfall (Last 24hrs) 0 cm
Snow Depth (Natural) 0 cm
Snow Depth (Snowmaking) 0 cm
Today's Weather: Very windy. Partly cloudy. Forecast Max 2°c

Surface Condition

Conditions

Snow Cover

Snowmaking

On Standby

Grooming Summary

Snowfall History

cm
cm
cm

Announcements

[reports_liftstatus_2014? &alias=`bawbaw`]
[ReportsDetail_2014? &alias=`bawbaw` §ion=`runs`]
[ReportsDetail_2014? &alias=`bawbaw` §ion=`xc`]

Snow Cams

Advertisement

Weather Forecast   Weather Forum

Thu Jul 29
Max 2°c
Very windy. Partly cloudy.
Fri Jul 30
-2°c | 3°c
Shower or two. Wind easing.
Sat Jul 31
1°c | 7°c
Showers increasing.
Sun Aug 1
0°c | 3°c
Snow showers easing.
Mon Aug 2
-1°c | 3°c
Snow shower or two.
Tue Aug 3
-2°c | 0°c
Snow showers.
Wed Aug 4
-3°c | 1°c
Snow showers.

Comments

chriscross
28/7/21 - 4:50pm
Snowing again!
chriscross
28/7/21 - 10:44am
Tank hill, magic carpet and Hut (but how far?) running today according to email. Will be interested to see how this current weather system treats the little mountain. But, unfortunately, it looks like it's raining up there at the moment. Can't take a trick!
nezumi
27/7/21 - 6:42pm
Unfortunately my options with a 5 year old who is now adamant that he wants to take snowboarding lessons only (last year he agreed to try skiing if it meant going to the snow) limit me to Baw Baw, unless I take the whole family, put him in a private lesson for an hour and then leave him to play with his mum and Ms 1 while I go off and ride. I'm looking at the possibility of doing a Mt Buller day trip, or a midweek jaunt up to Hotham, but if it's both of us, it's Baw Baw for now.
27/7/21 - 3:50pm
Requires another 20cm on top of what they just got imo Systems this season just havenít been favourable so far for the mountain imo Hopefully the fronts that come through in August can have a little more sw stream to them
chriscross
27/7/21 - 3:15pm
Oldie: BB looking spectacular on the cams this morning. Hope they open as soon as possible!
Cams look pretty ordinary to me. Thin cover in view on mid-summit cam, road/drains visible near toboggan run. Needs more to open a lift IMO.
travelislife
27/7/21 - 2:34pm
Booked for Sunday.
nezumi
27/7/21 - 11:58am
Booked for Monday with a 6 hour snowboard lesson for Master 5 - the froth is real.
Oldie
27/7/21 - 11:57am
BB looking spectacular on the cams this morning. Hope they open as soon as possible!
25/7/21 - 3:25pm
chriscross: Email update today claims 17cm. That will do it. Now, if we are only allowed out later in the week. Feeling like I need to get on skis soon to remind body how to do it.
fingers crossed mate to you and Mr T!
chriscross
25/7/21 - 3:04pm
Email update today claims 17cm. That will do it. Now, if we are only allowed out later in the week. Feeling like I need to get on skis soon to remind body how to do it.
Mister Tee on XC Skis
21/7/21 - 10:20am
We have now proper complete natural snow Cover at Baw Baw. Thanks to the one above. 'Eid Al Adha mubarak !!
nezumi
17/7/21 - 11:15am
Tanuki: Sounds like a sound plan. Good luck with studies.
I'll let you know if I pull it off, and you can laugh at my snowboarding :D
Tanuki
17/7/21 - 7:32am
nezumi: Masters assignment due Monday, exam on Wednesday. Vax on Thursday, snowboarding on Friday?
Sounds like a sound plan. Good luck with studies.
nezumi
16/7/21 - 10:50pm
Tanuki: Dang, try the Thursday? I had my first dose last Wednesday - all good other than a massive headache and lethargy.
Masters assignment due Monday, exam on Wednesday. Vax on Thursday, snowboarding on Friday?
Tanuki
16/7/21 - 7:54pm
nezumi: I've just realised that I have made a terrible mistake, and may try to remedy it - I have booked in my covid-vax on Friday morning! :O
Dang, try the Thursday? I had my first dose last Wednesday - all good other than a massive headache and lethargy.
nezumi
16/7/21 - 7:51pm
Tanuki: Yeah, me and my daughter as well. Hopefully Friday - all things considered.
I've just realised that I have made a terrible mistake, and may try to remedy it - I have booked in my covid-vax on Friday morning! :O
Tanuki
16/7/21 - 7:40pm
nezumi: I might be looking to do a day trip at BB next week, if the fates align.
Yeah, me and my daughter as well. Hopefully Friday - all things considered.
nezumi
16/7/21 - 7:38pm
I might be looking to do a day trip at BB next week, if the fates align.
16/7/21 - 5:53pm
chriscross: Thanks to bb admin and accomm (alpine hotel) for offering refunds or rescheduling for bookings next week. Saw the forecast, gotexcited, made a booking, then next day lock down was announced and I thought I'd done my dough. So, hopefully get up there in a couple of weeks.
Conditions looking like they could be really good up there by mid next week fingers crossed. Imo
chriscross
16/7/21 - 5:48pm
Thanks to bb admin and accomm (alpine hotel) for offering refunds or rescheduling for bookings next week. Saw the forecast, got excited, made a booking, then next day lock down was announced and I thought I'd done my dough. So, hopefully get up there in a couple of weeks.

     Add Comment
Top