Separate names with a comma.
Well I’m halfway into my week long adventure and here are my thoughts so far:
Hinode Hills accommodation is wonderful, it is expensive...
QF39 was delayed out of Sydney by 2 hours on Monday hence the delay of the return journey on QF40 from new chitose.
I'm on QF39 next Monday.....
Looks like Niseko got smashed last night... Hope Rusutsu got some love too :)
Hope you are still there Sunday / Monday mate..
Help is on the way... 30 - 50cm in that at least IMO
Has anyone stayed at Hinode HIlls @ Niseko this season or heard what it is like?
I"m booked in from the 10th of Feb till the 17th of Feb...
Still looks like a beast to me
Possible ECL scenario which will turn into a Thredbo special..
I can see something on the horizon for this date range....let’s call her “The Beast”
Watch this space ...but looks like the system of the year...
Looks like they are all on now ❄️
Anyone know why they wouldn’t have the snow making guns firing? At -3 I thought they would be good to go :cool:
This whole "On Demand" sh!t is ridiculous
I've been at Smiggins all day with Hume T bar closed, every lifty I ask as to why it's not running...
I'm currently 30,000 ft up using Qatar's WIFi.. which is surprisingly good.
Nuking at Zermatt and looking great for the next week
Here's the latest Sat pic, the cold pool is huge.. this can't miss..
Mate it looks like its going to come good, 100cm plus progged on most charts (up high)
This system is huge and there's a couple of follow up...
So warm right now, 7c at 2am in Zermatt
The change is only an hour away though so that will drop dramatically and hopefully get a fair bit of...
So still looking good for some snow this Friday / Saturday 20-30cm
Then the big one 1st of March.. most models have been in agreement the last...
Charts are all over the place for this Friday/Saturday
Some saying massive dump some saying eff all..
They all seem to agree on or around the 1st...
Most of the charts are showing a significant snow fall this Friday.. thank goodness
And a nice follow up system 1 March
Access G hinting at possible snow this weekend, the bulk of the moisture seems to be North of Zermatt but with any luck might make its way down...
I'll be staying in Zermatt from the 6th of March until the 14th of March if anyone else will be there then let me know.