Observations 15-21st July The Main Event

Boodwah

A Local
Ski Pass
Jun 20, 2006
StKilda,VicBC,Prom,France
boodoir.blogspot.com.au
Went for a bit of an explore out near Wrights Creek. Hard going as the skinny skis were sinking in quite a way.
On the return, a some of my tracks were already covered over.

94B30D86-BA2C-4CC9-9526-B19ABE8988BA.jpeg
Weird pack, took me nearly two hours (not allowed any more!), but only moved 6km. There was a moist layer, and then wind packed dry that wasn’t taking my pattern bases. Walking on the spot sometimes

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Ajwillow

Hard Yards
Jul 22, 2008
Ferntree Gully
I finished the rose pruning in
the garden just as the sky began to darken here
in NE Melb. and some precipitation is now commencing.
It did not feel that cold to me but I was outside and moving around.
:emoji_cloud_rain:
Replacing the thermo in my hot water service during this downpour in Ferntree Gully it was cold felt temp drop as it soaked through the 3 layers hahaha

Winterwolf

One of Us
Jun 2, 2019
Didn't get above 6 in Bowral today, with sleet and a few flakes and nice snow up on the Gib at 850m, a cold day for here at 700m this far north. Hoping the blob in Vic might track here later this evening and we score a few more flakes. Any thoughts from the more meteorogically gifted on that?

murrumbidgee63

Hard Yards
Sep 4, 2017
Dead Horse Gap 1570m amsl was still a bit skinny at the bottom today there was still a bit of heath still sticking up it needs another foot or 2 but was well over the knees if you jumped out of your skis half way up the ridge! Very sticky snow a lot of tree branches touching the ground and a few broken over dead horse. Cheers to whoever set the skin track today it was a good one and would have been hard work breaking trail! Still snowing lightly when I left at 3pm!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass