1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Sold 2009 Line Prophet 90 Skis / Marker Jester Bindings

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by CarveMan, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarveMan

CarveMan Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

EDIT: These are Sold

(FYI These are my personal skis, nothing to do with my business)

For Sale - 2009 Line Prophet 90 Skis / Marker Jester Bindings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These have been my personal skis for Australia, I got them during the 2008 season so they probably have about 80 days use spread over 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 seasons plus a trip to Europe.

I seem to remember them feeling like their best days were past them in terms of liveliness, but apart from that they are structurally sound.

The bases are pretty dry but the edges are sharp - I think they were machine tuned not long before they were retired - they have hit the usual few rocks but been repaired well. There is one ding on the sidewall near the binding toepiece (pictured)

If you're after a cheap midfat ski then these will do the trick - to be honest the price is more reflecting the condition of the bindings.

Marker Jester Bindings, mounted for 295mm BSL

$200 - pickup only at 2 Grattan St Prahran. Will remount for free if you can bring a boot when picking up.

#1 CarveMan, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.