Mt Buller =
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Slushii

Mostly missing in action...
Apr 18, 2000
nowhere in particular...
Re: 2012 Ticket Prices Announced & $185 Sat/Sun Lift Tickets

Finally, I'm glad they re-introduced a discounted 2-day weekend ticket. For the last 2 - 3 years there not being a price difference between buying two 1 day tickets or a 2-day (consecutive) ticket meant a lot of people bought only 1 day tickets for Sat only and adopt a wait-and-see regarding Sunday - if the weather looked iffy then (some) people may not ski on Sunday - meaning the resort lost out.

I've certainly done this as there was no motivation or advantage (except maybe for convenience) in buying 2-day weekend tickets.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Slushii

Mostly missing in action...
Apr 18, 2000
nowhere in particular...
But it's all moot for me in 2012 - I've gotten the Hero's pass already
laugh.gif
beer.gif
- I just hope it will be a great season *** fingers crossed ***

Seth

I am figure skating
Ski Pass
Jun 6, 2000
The Higher Ground
the_guru said:
It's been the same for the last 5 years at least!

What would/could you change though? The content has to be about accom/lessons/etc doesn't it?

Donkey

One of Us
Jul 6, 2009
What about the new Harrietville leggoland or the Hotham heights eye I would have thought there was at least a page for that??

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Sadie

Chk Chk Boom
Ski Pass
Aug 31, 2001
Melbourne
Slushii said:
Finally, I'm glad they re-introduced a discounted 2-day weekend ticket. For the last 2 - 3 years there not being a price difference between buying two 1 day tickets or a 2-day (consecutive) ticket meant a lot of people bought only 1 day tickets for Sat only and adopt a wait-and-see regarding Sunday - if the weather looked iffy then (some) people may not ski on Sunday - meaning the resort lost out.

I've certainly done this as there was no motivation or advantage (except maybe for convenience) in buying 2-day weekend tickets.

My thoughts as well.
smile.gif

This will be our first season boarding primarily at Hotham. Lets hope it is a good one. Fingers crossed.

FlatLander

Addicted
May 18, 2002
Sadie said:
Slushii said:

My thoughts as well.
smile.gif

This will be our first season boarding primarily at Hotham. Lets hope it is a good one. Fingers crossed.

Of course it will be a great season, because its always a bumper seaon at (....enter name of favourite resort here...), its just you might have to make it so:
ride with friends
ride with strangers
go out in the rain
go to the genny if its really raining
go out the the worst weather
dont expect pristine conditions all the time
etc
etc

ice_man

One of Us
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
Might be able to get away with a weekend trip this year. See how I go.
smile.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using