1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

2014 Freedom Pass $699

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by skiflat, Aug 22, 2013.

1. SpeedyPB

SpeedyPB Hard Yards

I've already got a T-bar with my last name, having a chair with my last name on it would just be too confusing :p

2. Zappa

Zappa Hard Yards

[​IMG] - had to google zappa. I chose the handle thinking of electricity...
    [​IMG]

#102 Zappa, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  3. Olgreg

Olgreg One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

If you've got kids, you might consider renaming them

4. SnowTragic

SnowTragic Hard Yards

2014 Freedom Pass Sale Ends Midnight this Monday
    With a Freedom Pass you can ski and board when you want, as much as you want, all season long in 2014.

BUT HURRY! Our 2014 Freedom Pass sale ends midnight this Monday.

Buy now to secure your pass for just $799 for adults and $449 for students. Pay only $199 up front for adults and $99 for students and seniors, with the balance not due not until next year.

Don't forget, buy before Tower 3 midnight this Saturday and go in the draw to WIN one of 10 FREE pairs of skis or snowboards from the Slopestyle Demo Centre. A great range of K2, Salomon and Volkl skis and Burton snowboards are on offer!

The value of a Freedom Pass is typically returned in less than a week’s skiing or boarding. Don’t wait until next year to get your pass! Buy now and make significant savings on the regular price of a season pass.

5. New2skiingbunch

New2skiingbunch First Runs

Hi we are a new family to skiing. We live in North Queensland and are looking at going to the snow for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know if they offer the Freedom Passes again? or does anyone know a cheaper way to go. we are looking at 10-14 days.

6. cold wombat

cold wombat Twitter Contributer Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

Have you looked at NZ options? As much as I like Perisher (my 'home' resort, despite living in Perth), transport from QLD to Perisher then accommodation costs put NZ firmly in the cheaper box.

As for the freedom pass, it needs to be purchased the year before towards the end of the 'current' season (though there is no guarantee it will be offered for the following year).

7. dawooduck

dawooduck relaxed and comfortable Ski Pass: Gold

No freedom pass this year which means ..... it will be a bumper season so enjoy.

8. New2skiingbunch

New2skiingbunch First Runs

We have looked at NZ but we are holidaying down that way in our caravan so we are working that in. Thanks for the info but.

9. Marty_McSly

Marty_McSly Staying the **** at home. Ski Pass: Gold

My consistent form for the last 5 years has been that the best week of the season is the week after I've been. So the bumper season opener won't fall until 10th August...

Nonetheless as long as there is skiable snow, my son & I will be ahead as we are looking at 10 days this year and travelling by skitube each day.

10. Jamesc

Jamesc Addicted

Thats for that Marty, we have booked from the 10th for a week so i should be good to go :)

11. Marty_McSly

Marty_McSly Staying the **** at home. Ski Pass: Gold

12. Hacski

Hacski Guest

I am glad I didn't take one out as they'd be hitting the credit card any time now for the $600 balance. With the weather as warm and dry as it is with no sign of it abating and the speculation about El Nino one would be a tad concerned, even without the $600 charge. Still I hope I end up wishing I had gone for the Freedom Pass though, i.e. meaning I hope it comes good in time for a few trips before the school hols and again in August.

13. WaitAwhile

WaitAwhile One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

The money came out a few weeks ago, not quite going to do as much skiing as last year but will still hopefully get 5 weeks there, mainly from late August and most of September with one week thrown in mid July.

14. Hacski

Hacski Guest

Like others who didn't take out the Freedom Pass last spring I had the email about Freedom Flexi yesterday. I guess that means about three weeks (to June 19) for some indication from Mother Nature that it will be worthwhile to buy.

15. D-eye

D-eye Photographer and skier Moderator

good season or bad, I still intend to ski as much as I can. You can till have fun with only a little snow.

16. zarb

zarb Hard Yards

Yes but unfortunately you can't have any fun with no snow. Which is the way it looks to be shaping up for "opening weekend" :(
    I have taken 2 days off work for the occasion as well :( :(