1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: Did you lose your profile avatar image as a result of the great hammo-ing of 2020? (Sat 16 & Sun 17 Aug). If yes, then you need to know it won't be coming back, best to re-upload.

This notice may be closed
    Dismiss Notice

2015 AST1 Avalanche Courses

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by damian, Aug 29, 2014.

1. damian

damian A Local

I'll be back in Jindabyne in 2015 for my 5th season of providing AST Level 1 avalanche courses in Australia. Next season I'll offer 4 courses, with a discount for weekday sessions.

All details can be found here:
    www.facebook.com/notes/hakuba-mountainlife/ast-level-1-courses-in-australia-2015/716808995050033

Customer Testimonials can be found here:
    www.mountainlife.jp/customer-testimonials

By the time next season arrives I'll have taught 50 avalanche courses. Via these courses I'm looking forward to helping some of you enjoy the freedom and happiness that can be found safely in the backcountry.

cheers
    damian
    www.facebook.com/mountainlifejp

Ziggy and piolet like this.
  2. mick chopps

mick chopps Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

Gamera MC likes this.
  3. Gamera MC

Gamera MC Hard Yards

This +1

4. The Plowking

The Plowking Part of the Furniture Ski Pass: Gold

5. damian

damian A Local

Hi guys, thank you for the interest. I'll only be proving courses from Jindabyne, sorry to let you down. I get consistent feedback regarding the well organised, professional and energetic nature of my courses and I believe that a narrower and well planned focus helps me to achieve that required high level of service, rather than spreading myself around too much. Quality over quantity is one of my guidelines. I understand if NSW is inconvenient for you, but it would be great if you came. Each year I get people fly in from as far as WA and Qld. So a trip from Victoria isn't impossible. :)

Also, sorry for my very slow reply, I have been in the mountains for quite a while.

damian

mick chopps and Gamera MC like this.