1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Sold 2017 BMT109 176cm Kingpin 13/Skins/Crampons

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Stiffler, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Stiffler

Stiffler One of Us

For Sale: $900 complete (Skis, Bindings, Crampons, Skins)

2017 Volkl BMT109 176cm Skis mounted with Kingpin 13's (BSL 304-314). These have been fantastic touring/side country skis, have been absolutely pandered over and only selling due to my wife's 1 for 1 policy with my skis grrr. They are in excellent condition no damage on bases and only expected scratches/scuffs on upper due to normal use. Skins are G3 Alpinist and only 12 months old, stored in cryovac seal and kept in freezer when not in use for longevity of the glue. Crampons are Marker kingpin specific 120mm ski crampons, brand new unopened. This touring package sells for over $2500 if purchased new today.

Note: these skis have Resqski tag bases mounted on them via glue (no screws). I will be leaving the mounts on the skis but keeping the tags etc as I use them on other skis.

http://www.resqski.com/

https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2015-2016-volkl-v-werks-bmt-109

The BMT109 is an awesome lightweight touring setup. This pack weights in at 4.6kg for both skis with bindings, this is fantastic for touring and also travelling. Plenty of reviews out there for these ski's. Great ski for Australia/NZ/Japan Touring/SideCountry. I used these more last season at Falls Creek then my 96's due to their excellent edge hold and lightweight design. Just returned from 2 weeks touring in Japan where we had 4.2m of snow in 2 weeks and these ski's were great at 109 underfoot and awesome due to their light swing weight in the trees and bumps. I am 186cm & 85kg and the 176cm had more then enough float for me in the craziest Myoko powder.

I am in North East Victoria (Albury/Wodonga Region) but am happy to travel to Melbourne for any serious buyer wishing to have a final inspection etc. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Happy to PM any specific additional images or questions etc. Warning I will cry when I hand these over. :cry: