2021 Lift Passes

travelislife

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 9, 2008
Melbourne
Has there been a massive jump in single day lift ticket pricing? Looking this morning and now $176 per day online?

Swear it hadn't quite cracked $150 before this?

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
Has there been a massive jump in single day lift ticket pricing? Looking this morning and now $176 per day online?

I know that the midweek passes were $132 in 2019, mainly because I got the 50% price deal so it stuck in my mind.

I can say with confidence that the prices where higher on the weekend than midweek at that point, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had already broken the $150 mark.

MickM

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 15, 2001
Gordon, Vic

Wow

Seems the pricing structure is now geared to pre-purchasing everything online.

Buy a weekend ticket late or on the day you are reamed for $$$

travelislife

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 9, 2008
Melbourne
Wow

Seems the pricing structure is now geared to pre-purchasing everything online.

Buy a weekend ticket late or on the day you are reamed for $$$

Yea I knew that, but this is purchasing in advance online so would be even scarier if it was more on the day!

MickM

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 15, 2001
Gordon, Vic
Yea I knew that, but this is purchasing in advance online so would be even scarier if it was more on the day!
Ah ok, that is a massive increase then.

Makes an early bird season pass look more attractive (once covid sh*t settles)

Rules our weekends for me. Mostly ski midweek anyway.

raspberry

Hard Yards
Jul 8, 2015
Melbourne
Ah ok, that is a massive increase then.

Makes an early bird season pass look more attractive (once covid sh*t settles)

Rules our weekends for me. Mostly ski midweek anyway.
I tried some Sundays in July and August and they look very much sold out. Oh well, no day trips for us, I was in doubts anyway with these new prices (can only do weekends this year). Hope this means Mt Buller businesses will do well this season.

neilmny

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 12, 2013
So day trip.......2 lift tickets, bowl chips, beer, fuel.......slow lifts......around $500........bargain........NOT! :crap:

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
I tried some Sundays in July and August and they look very much sold out. Oh well, no day trips for us, I was in doubts anyway with these new prices (can only do weekends this year). Hope this means Mt Buller businesses will do well this season.

You had me scared - as a Mountain Collective Pass holder I can't book in advance for Buller, just on the day, so if there's no availability, then I am hosed.

raspberry

Hard Yards
Jul 8, 2015
Melbourne
I'm really sorry @nezumi, didn't mean to create any upset! Honestly spent some time a couple of days ago looking at Jul/Aug weekends, kept getting messages saying there was no availability. Whinged to my girlfriend today and she said - that can't be, I only looked this morning, so I checked again and sure enough there's plenty of availability. Have fun!

Reactions: nezumi

NeoSamurai

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 22, 2002
If I retrace my steps I can probably find it.
So day trip.......2 lift tickets, bowl chips, beer, fuel.......slow lifts......around $500........bargain........NOT! :crap:
Also add in resort entry $61, 1xfirst timer ski/boots/helmet hire $100x1, 2hr lesson $373 - plus the inconvenience of the recommended covid testing - all this IF you can get a slot on the mountain for the day.

Reactions: neilmny

djam

One of Us
Apr 6, 2009
1625056524864.png

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass