2022 EPIC Pass

GlenH

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Sorry for the new thread, the old one of this name was locked.

I've tried several times to make my Epic Coverage selections (resorts, core dates etc) but it keeps telling me it's not saving them.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Have I left it too late?

Also I didn't add Skitube when I paid the deposit. Can I add it now? I couldn't find how to.

Thanks

asammut_au

Addicted
Apr 2, 2008
Sorry for the new thread, the old one of this name was locked.

I've tried several times to make my Epic Coverage selections (resorts, core dates etc) but it keeps telling me it's not saving them.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Have I left it too late?

Also I didn't add Skitube when I paid the deposit. Can I add it now? I couldn't find how to.

Thanks
It says somewhere in the fine print that you can't choose your option until the pass sales end, which is usually around May

Reactions: GlenH

scottski

A Local
Ski Pass
Sep 7, 2004
Homebush NSW
Just a heads up. Three resorts in the RCR fleet in Canada are listed on the Perisher Epic Pass website. Tried to use my Epic Pass at Kicking Horse and they don’t recognise it. Will drop an email to Perisher.

Reactions: skifree

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Just a heads up. Three resorts in the RCR fleet in Canada are listed on the Perisher Epic Pass website. Tried to use my Epic Pass at Kicking Horse and they don’t recognise it. Will drop an email to Perisher.
Full Epic Pass gets a total of 7 days at Fernie, Kimberley and KH (and a couple of others).

Reactions: nezumi
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Sage O

Like the herb, cup ramen devotee
Ski Pass
Sep 8, 2017
Origami Hutte/Newy
They looked me up online, confirmed my pass details. Said it was only for North American Epic Passes. Whatever, paid my $120 and had a great day
We had the northern hemi epic passes and we’re able to use the days at Fernie, Kimberly and KH :)

scottski

A Local
Ski Pass
Sep 7, 2004
Homebush NSW
We had the northern hemi epic passes and we’re able to use the days at Fernie, Kimberly and KH :)
If you look on the Perisher website right now it clearly has Kicking Horse as a resort my Epic Pass is valid at. I double checked.
It may have been a mistake with the ticket person not completely understanding the offer. ?

Sage O

Ski Pass
Sep 8, 2017
Origami Hutte/Newy
If you look on the Perisher website right now it clearly has Kicking Horse as a resort my Epic Pass is valid at. I double checked.
It may have been a mistake with the ticket person not completely understanding the offer. ?
Has the site updated recently, I can only see info re the 2022 OZ epic pass on the Perisher page which gives the following info:

• 2022 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2022 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.

Lift access includes:
    • Unrestricted and unlimited lift access in Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 season.
    • 5 consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley and 5 consecutive days with no blackout days at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2022/23 season.
    • 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
    • Unlimited lift access in Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply).
    • Unlimited and unrestricted lift access in Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2022/23 season.
    • The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2022/23 season.

• *Looking for access to Vail Resorts partner resorts including Telluride, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies and partner resorts throughout Europe? Click here for more information on the Epic Pass.

Looks like the 2022/2023 pass doesn't include the vail partner resorts of the Canadian Rockies anymore.

I searched for my old email about the 2021/2022 OZ Epic pass but could find it unfortunately. Maybe the KH ticket booth person was confused by what year Epic Australia pass you were trying to use (2021/22 I assume)?

scottski

A Local
Ski Pass
Sep 7, 2004
Homebush NSW
Last years pass which covers this northern hemisphere season.
RCR must have dropped out for next seasons Epic pass.
Although I did just find this online on the Epic pass link in your above post.

E6B9C322-672C-49E5-A7A0-6E938ADD69C5.png

Reactions: skifree and Sage O

Sage O

Ski Pass
Sep 8, 2017
Origami Hutte/Newy
Last years pass which covers this northern hemisphere season.
RCR must have dropped out for next seasons Epic pass.
Although I did just find this online on the Epic pass link in your above post.

E6B9C322-672C-49E5-A7A0-6E938ADD69C5.png
Yeah I think the RCR are only on the NH epic pass now.

Sage O

Ski Pass
Sep 8, 2017
Origami Hutte/Newy
That’s not what the Perisher link to Epic spas says.
The link above takes you to the EPIC pass though being the NH pass rather than the Epic Australia pass.
  • '*Looking for access to Vail Resorts partner resorts including Telluride, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies and partner resorts throughout Europe? Click here for more information on the Epic Pass.'

Reactions: Marty McSly

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne

Link or picture?

This is what I see under the FAQ for resort access:
Perisher said:
2022 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2022 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.

Lift access includes:

• Unrestricted and unlimited lift access in Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 season.
  • 5 consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley and 5 consecutive days with no blackout days at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2022/23 season.
  • 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
  • Unlimited lift access in Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply).
  • Unlimited and unrestricted lift access in Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2022/23 season.
  • The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2022/23 season.
*Looking for access to Vail Resorts partner resorts including Telluride, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies and partner resorts throughout Europe? Click here for more information on the Epic Pass.

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
Thanks, that did the trick! :)
It's not a page that they advertise very well - or at all, really.

I knew that it existed, but had to use some googlefu to find it (search "site:epicauatraliapass.com.au skitube" and it comes up)

Reactions: GlenH

Marty McSly

Not a monster
Ski Pass
Jul 12, 2011
Hunter Valley Whine Country, NSW
The link above takes you to the EPIC pass though being the NH pass rather than the Epic Australia pass.
  • '*Looking for access to Vail Resorts partner resorts including Telluride, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies and partner resorts throughout Europe? Click here for more information on the Epic Pass.'
This. Devil in the details.

"Epic Pass" = US pass.
"Epic Australia Pass" = Australian pass.

So the bold text above is inviting the reader to consider an Epic Pass rather than an Epic Australia Pass.

A trick worthy of Alan Joyce. :)

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Hot_ham on Rye

Hard Yards
Oct 5, 2014
Anyone having trouble accessing their Epic Australia account or is it just me ?
Getting msg"internal server error etc..."
Its been like that for a couple of days now.

Val Desire

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 12, 2018
Lindfield NSW
I just read in t&cs that I should have notified personal preference re season/specific week & all resorts v specific resort before end of buying period for pass - haven't done it & now want to specify Perisher & core season options.
Can anyone post simple instructions for doing this please?

Statusdenied

First Runs
Feb 15, 2022
I just read in t&cs that I should have notified personal preference re season/specific week & all resorts v specific resort before end of buying period for pass - haven't done it & now want to specify Perisher & core season options.
Can anyone post simple instructions for doing this please?
Just did mine half an hour ago. Go to www.epicaustraliapass.com.au. Click on "sign in" at top right. Log in. Click on "Epic Coverage". It may also ask about other family member coverage also if other members are included in your account.

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne

All resorts = if one resort closes you might get a partial refund, if all close then a refund for sure.
Single resort = if that resort closes you get a refund.

Core Season = if there's a closure at any point during the core season you should get a partial refund .
Specific week = if they're closed that week, refund. Any other time, no refund.

Reactions: Val Desire

Schnaxxy Schnaxxlburger

but a dream within a dream
Ski Pass
Jun 23, 2001
macdonaldtown
I just tried that and, like I found when I started this thread, it keeps telling me it's not updated.

I wonder what I am doing wrong?
I’m not sure mine is saving either*
I changed my credit card details and that stuck, it’s just the ‘core season’ bit
per someone else’s comment
You can continue to update this as long as passes are still on sale.
how long is that?
until they deduct my payment?

*checked again - seems ok now

Reactions: Chaeron

Me+3

One of Us
Jun 26, 2014
I changed my credit card details and that stuck, it’s just the ‘core season’ bit

how long is that?

payments come out from 3rd May. Should have got an email.

GlenH

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 13, 2007

how long is that?

Thanks.

I had to change my card too, which seemed to work, but the other bit hasn't saved either before or after I changed the card.

Undies

Superspreadin the lurve
Ski Pass
May 15, 2002
Top drawer
Anyone else having trouble logging into the epic pass site to pay their balance? I'm now trying to reset password, but that seems to not work either. I try to log in to Perisher dashboard and it just times out on the homepage.

Undies

Superspreadin the lurve
Ski Pass
May 15, 2002
Top drawer
Specifically, once I input my username and password on this page:

1651614978395.png

I get logged in to:

1651615024658.png

And then nothing much is happening within here.

Was this the process that everyone else went through?

Cheers!

Undies

Superspreadin the lurve
Ski Pass
May 15, 2002
Top drawer
Ignore the above, it turns out my 1Password account was hijacking the login process. D'oh!!!

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
and they take your money automatically anyway... so you don't have to do anything other than watch it dissapear..

Unless you are unfortunate enough to have your card expire between the initial payment and the final payment.

MarkV

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 4, 2016
Pending transaction from Epic in my bank account so looks like my Epic pass payment is going through. ⛷⛷⛷

DidSurfNowSki

One of them
Ski Pass
Jan 19, 2014
Canberra, ACT

FYI, got the following feedback about the Epic Pass.

Hi DSNS,

Thank you for contacting the Epic Australia Pass Team.

The RFID scanning technology used in Australia and the Northern Hemisphere is different, and a unique card type is issued by each of the teams for use in those areas.

In the lead up to the Australian winter season (around April/May 2022) we will be sending Mountain Access Cards out to US Epic Pass holders for use in the Australian resorts. In preparation for this to occur, we recommend signing in to your Epic Australia Pass account by clicking here, to ensure that your mailing address is accurately recorded, and a photo is saved on your profile.

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

<Perisher Bod>

Reactions: skifree and Chaeron

Schnaxxy Schnaxxlburger

but a dream within a dream
Ski Pass
Jun 23, 2001
macdonaldtown
The RFID scanning technology used in Australia and the Northern Hemisphere is different, and a unique card type is issued by each of the teams for use in those areas.
something similar at Hakuba
I’ve used my Epic entitlement there twice
both times I went to a window at Happo cable car station to get a five day pass
first time they looked me up on the database because I’d forgotten my actual Epic pass
second time I showed them the pass and they did the same anyway

Chaeron

Ski-Hike-Blade-Bike-Kayak
Ski Pass
Jun 24, 2014
Dandenong Ranges
After Falls/Hotham went Epic I rocked up at Perisher and my FC Pass worked. That’s a nice treat along with the Epic pass I was also issued - so got two working cards - one for the inbounds and one for the BC jacket….

Reactions: DidSurfNowSki
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass