Advice needed 22/23 rv trip with 6months old baby in Europe

Snowwww

Hard Yards
Nov 9, 2019
Hi! We are traveling with a 6 month old baby around Europe from late May 2022 until Feb 2023. We have bought our rv which I believe doesn’t have any fixtures for camping in snow. Our plan is to spend some time (1-2months) skiing towards the end of our holiday anywhere. It would be good if we can use our rv but if not we can sell if before we head to the snow.

We are both beginning but keen :) skiers who love to stay somewhere easy to access the chairlifts as well as has snow to play nearby with our baby boy. He will then be one year ago. I guess maybe we can put him in some baby gears and play outside where we will be staying?

If we can keep our rv and camp in snow, we would love to visit a number of different resorts in eu otherwise we will have to choose one or two to base ourselves in.

Please recommend any resorts you know of that may suit us. We won’t be have any income so budget will be towards the right side. But it is going to be a trip of our lifes so we are open to any suggestions:)

Kenzie

Addicted
Sep 23, 2019
Hi! We are traveling with a 6 month old baby around Europe from late May 2022 until Feb 2023. We have bought our rv which I believe doesn’t have any fixtures for camping in snow. Our plan is to spend some time (1-2months) skiing towards the end of our holiday anywhere. It would be good if we can use our rv but if not we can sell if before we head to the snow.

We are both beginning but keen :) skiers who love to stay somewhere easy to access the chairlifts as well as has snow to play nearby with our baby boy. He will then be one year ago. I guess maybe we can put him in some baby gears and play outside where we will be staying?

If we can keep our rv and camp in snow, we would love to visit a number of different resorts in eu otherwise we will have to choose one or two to base ourselves in.

Please recommend any resorts you know of that may suit us. We won’t be have any income so budget will be towards the right side. But it is going to be a trip of our lifes so we are open to any suggestions:)
Try asking here:-
The motorhome question comes up most seasons on there.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass