1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

3 vacancies for Trip Falls Creek for weekend 10/7

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by Darktorana, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Darktorana

Darktorana First Runs

A few of my friends and I have hired a unit at Falls Creek Country Club for the weekend of the 10th.

The unit holds 10, and we have 7 and so we're looking for 3 more people to come with us. We are all aged between 22-28 3 guys and 4 girls.

We have two cars going up and can happily take you with us, or you're welcome to find your own transport.

The unit costs $110, a night, so for the two nights (friday night and Saturday night) is $220.

Would love to have some fun people join us and hangout, but if you just need a base of operation and want to do your own thing that's cool too!

Hit me up on the forum, and i can PM you more details. The event is also on meetup if you want to find out any information from that regard.

Cheers,
    Brad

2. Towie97

Towie97 Hard Yards

Welcome!
    Your post might be more effective if you change the subject...
    ____
    T97

3. Darktorana

Darktorana First Runs

Good thinking towie, but it doesn't seem to give me the option to change the title anymore, and i don't want to be that person that multi posts the same thing!

Cheers for the good advice though.

4. Majikthise

Majikthise Sage Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

how does that look... if you need something changed, report it and a moderator can do what they can,

5. Darktorana

Darktorana First Runs

You want to know how that looks, it looks like you two are god damn champions!

Thanks for helping out with that Majikthise, and cheers for the suggestion Towie!

Sadie and Majikthise like this.