Snow Report 4.5.20 Whiskey flat .Still XC skiable!

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
Still the best snowfall we will never XC ski this year between Dinner Plain and
Hot Ham !
Whiskey  flat  4.5.20.jpg

chriscross

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 1, 2005
The Foothills
You do realise that alpine skiers use "chook footer" as an insult, right? Like NSW residents' use of "Mexicans" for those sophisticates dwelling South of a certain river?
IIRC there was grooming out to the biathlon range when I was there in September.

skifree

A disciple of the blessed avi giraffe
Ski Pass
Jul 13, 1998
Middle Oz
You do realise that alpine skiers use "chook footer" as an insult, right? Like NSW residents' use of "Mexicans" for those sophisticates dwelling South of a certain river?
IIRC there was grooming out to the biathlon range when I was there in September.
Surely it’s a term of endearment?

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

chriscross

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 1, 2005
The Foothills
Um..A number of his stories are based on the idea that one's own recollection of "reality" might not be so solid. Research needed. I taught 'Minority Report' at one point. Not his best story, IMO. Backcountry festival is mooted for Hotham again this year. Will it happen, I wonder? Half-piste tour was really good.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
Um..A number of his stories are based on the idea that one's own recollection of "reality" might not be so solid. Research needed. I taught 'Minority Report' at one point. Not his best story, IMO. Backcountry festival is mooted for Hotham again this year. Will it happen, I wonder? Half-piste tour was really good.

As long as we are allowed out of town for 2-4 nights then snow camping at JB hut and skiing the trails out there will happen in August.

P.K. Dick was addicted to amphetamines in addition to being a bit of a paranoid schizophrenic. So his take on "reality" was uncertain. Two of his best stories were adapted to the screen and were converted into celluloid sci fi classics in the film world namely :"Blade Runner" and "Total recall".

pegasusSki

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 18, 2015
As long as we are allowed out of town for 2-4 nights then snow camping at JB hut and skiing the trails out there will happen in August.

P.K. Dick was addicted to amphetamines in addition to being a bit of a paranoid schizophrenic. So his take on "reality" was uncertain. Two of his best stories were adapted to the screen and were converted into celluloid sci fi classics in the film world namely :"Blade Runner" and "Total recall".

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? [never read it.]

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass