Observations 9-14th Inland Trough & Ridge Influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

murrumbidgee63

Hard Yards
Sep 4, 2017
Next level Nuking on High Noon! Quality won't matter too much unless your skiing before Saturday/Sunday! Not many snow bridges out on the range on Sunday and still a lot of rocks out on the faces so this stuff will coat those rocks like clag glue! The snow stake at Perisher already has a layer on it!

BO275042_bostik_clag_paste_300g.jpeg

warrie

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 15, 2008
Sydney
Gunbarrel chair on wind hold again I see.
Or is it wind hold?
I remember there was a time the BoM could tell you how windy it was at Thredbo top of Crackenback. Those were the days.
No wind readings since 23rd June at Station DetailsID: 071032Name: THREDBO AWSLat: -36.49Lon: 148.29Height: 1957.0 m. Since it's busted rather than bash govt over the head a la COVID responses I will send complaint to BoM. But I won't hold my breath LOL

Guthega Girl

One of Us
Sep 6, 2004
Northcote
Haha what a reference!
Lorelai Gilmore's I can smell snow quotes are in the dozens!

Observation suns back out in the CBD, Melbs, i reckon tomorrow will be an interesting one for the commute and some thunder ! Looking forward to finally seeing Buller with snow next Weds !! Clap clap forecasters, changed my plans and accom based on the early indications for this dump

Reactions: Snowy Joey

The Fallen

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 7, 2015
Central Coast
The High Noon cam is getting interesting. Looks like the long pub lunch has finished and a few are starting to axe themselves in the glug.

Great way to spend a covid lockdown afternoon haha

POW Hungry

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
May 28, 2000
Eastern Burbs of Sydney
The High Noon cam is getting interesting. Looks like the long pub lunch has finished and a few are starting to axe themselves in the glug.

Great way to spend a covid lockdown afternoon haha
It's a shame they've adjusted the angle on the HN cam, it was great for obs in terms of how much the cafe deck supports gained in snow depth.

Reactions: The Fallen
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass