1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Adult group lessons - include lift pass?

Discussion in 'Mt Buller' started by Thorpy, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Thorpy

Thorpy First Runs

Hi all, on the Buller website it lists the adults group lessons as "Premium lesson (3 hour) + Lift". Does this mean the group lessons (level 3+) prices 'includes' the lift pass or it means 'plus you need a lift pass'?

The private lesson pricing is more clear - it says lift pass not included.

Thanks,
    GT

2. EvilTeddy

EvilTeddy Hard Yards

Hi Thorpy, <span style="text-decoration: line-through">I'm pretty sure that the lessons do not include the pass at all.</span> Unfortunately the Mt Buller site seems to be down so I can't confirm, but unless you're doing the discover pass (for brand new skiiers/boarders which does include a 2 hour lesson and the beginner run lift pass) <span style="text-decoration: line-through">then I think it's best to think that it won't include the lift pass. </span>

EDIT: Actually, I might be wrong, I think the lift is included in that price. With private lessons, the lift pass is not included, but with the public lessons, the lift pass IS included. The lift and lesson is also included with the beginner Discover pass.

#2 EvilTeddy, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013