1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Advice needed for accom

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by Raffy, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Raffy

Raffy First Runs

I'm coming up for yet another season and have usually gone with staff accommodation but this time round I have my partner to bring into consideration. Is there anywhere (on mountain) that will do some sort of staff/budget accom for couples?

2. currawong

currawong Old but not so Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

Probably best to team up with some others and take an apartment for the season

Raffy likes this.
  3. Raffy

Raffy First Runs

Would you have any advice in what appartments would be best??

4. currawong

currawong Old but not so Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

Sorry, not an expert on that. Probably look at older places. Word of mouth around the village probably works best, if you have contacts from working there previously (especially people that live there year round). It's a very small place in summer so anyone living there probably knows what's available.

You could try the booking agencies but ideally you want to deal direct with apartment owners and cut out the middle man.

Corduroyqueen and Raffy like this.