Alpine Backcountry now open in Berridale

telenomore

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 26, 2010
Well the race against the clock and the odds has so far worked out. We have opened our Aussie branch in the Old Bakery in the Berridale shops. Catering for all BC and Nordic needs. Link below. Come and say hello. We'll be back in Furano/Tomamu once travel resumes. https://alpinebackcountry.com.au

IMG_6640.jpeg
rental shop # 5.jpeg

POW Hungry

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
May 28, 2000
Eastern Burbs of Sydney
What days are you opening?
Called in early this arvo but no one home :cry: so did a drive by.
Tuesday was a certified pow day, for sure.
Powder Day Warning, on powder days, we are likely to be skiing so be sure to call or email to ensure we are open or to make an appointment.

telenomore

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 26, 2010
Due to a necessary trip to Sydney, we must isolate for 14 days so Alpine Backcountry will be closed until approximately the 13th of July. We apologise for any inconvenience and wish good health to all during this phase of covid. We will resume our free information nights once this lockdown is ended. See you then.

buckwheat

One of Us
Jun 6, 2000
Sydney, NSW Australia
Due to a necessary trip to Sydney, we must isolate for 14 days so Alpine Backcountry will be closed until approximately the 13th of July. We apologise for any inconvenience and wish good health to all during this phase of covid. We will resume our free information nights once this lockdown is ended. See you then.
Free info nights? Reminds me of the mid-90s living in Crested Butte - the local shop "The Alpineer" would have slide nights once a week (or month, I can't exactly recall) where locals would show slides on recent adventures (overseas skiing / climbing / biking / paddling expeditions etc). Was extremely social and promoted a great community. Always wondered why that didn't seem to happen here!

Billy_Buttons

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Mar 25, 2011
Free info nights? Reminds me of the mid-90s living in Crested Butte - the local shop "The Alpineer" would have slide nights once a week (or month, I can't exactly recall) where locals would show slides on recent adventures (overseas skiing / climbing / biking / paddling expeditions etc). Was extremely social and promoted a great community. Always wondered why that didn't seem to happen here!
SASC always did it. Don't know now, haven't stayed at the Club for over 30 years.

snowgum

A Local
Ski Pass
May 4, 1999
vic
I’m so sorry - that’s terrible for you. Good luck for the latter part of the season! :thumbs:

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass