1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Wanted Alpine ski boots in Mondo 27.5 for growing son

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Goski, Sep 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Goski

Goski Addicted

My growing teenage son's feet have grown to the end of his Mondo 26.5 alpine boots . Just in time for his first alpine ski trip this year at the end of next week ! If anyone in Melbourne or at Dinner Plain or Hotham has a pair of Mondo 27.5 boots (42 to 42.5 European size, AUS mens 8-8.5) you want to offload PM me please. Not looking to spend a lot as he'll probably grow out of them by xmas.

2. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

If you want my old boots for the season after I have a pair of old boots with very little time on them.
    Lange X09 I bought them tight and then my feet stretched. 29's Free to a good home if you collect from Geelong You can have the mouldable footbeds too, they should be good for one more heat up Isn't a Lange 29 everybody elses 28.5?

Goski likes this.
  3. Goski

Goski Addicted

Thanks Moondog but he's fitting a 27.5 this season. Who know for 2020 though, he could be a 28.5 then. For that, if we are coming be Geelong way later I'll PM you and see if the boots are still available :)

4. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

That was what I thought would be OK.
    2020 not the rest of this season. Boots have no real value unless you have really [ I mean really really really] skinny feet. Less than a weeks skiing on the damn things after I bought them and they didn't fit anybody on the hill that season

5. Goski

Goski Addicted

Thanks. We'll keep those boots in mind. We visit Ocean Grove occasionally to see a friend so a boot try on could be done then. Cheers!

6. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

PM me for the phone and address when you are ready Goski, if headed to Ocean Grove you practically drive past our house in Norlane

Goski likes this.
  7. chriscross

chriscross One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

Hi Goski. I have upgraded my alpine ski boots this year. So I have the old boots which are Lange Crl 70 in size 43.5 just sitting in the cupboard. Will suit a narrow foot. If you think they might be worth a try, send me a pm. Any reasonable offer considered. Might do for a year or 2.

8. Goski

Goski Addicted

Hi @chriscross Thank-you :) however my son is a euro 42 at present - just too long for most Mondo 26.5 boots. I think 43.5 would be too long for him this season. He's closing on my modest 42.5 boot size but I have only AT boots and Tele boots, neither of which will do for my son on his alpine skis.