1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Annivesary

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by Hacski, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Hacski

Hacski Guest

I was thinking it must have been about this time of the season and reminded by the mention of Stuart Diver on the worst season thread it is hard to believe that it was 16 years ago Tuesday, and Stuart was discovered in the early morning 16 years ago tomorrow (Friday).

Right down my mother-in-law's female line (but not all of them, e.g. MissH) they tend to be a bit psychic. We later worked out that it was almost to the minute of the landslide (11:35pm on Jul 30th) that my m-in-law, then aged 79, woke with a terrible nightmare here in CBR: of cardboard boxes tumbling down on top of her. Its always made me feel some connection with that event and a comforting feeling that they were not alone in what must have been a dreadful experience

RIP to everyone who lost who lost their lives, and P to their loved ones left behind.

H