Free Assorted Ski Stuff!

Saintak

Hard Yards
Dec 18, 2014
Hey guys,

Some of you may know me from a couple of years back, when so many of you helped to fund the trip of a lifetime for my father. He still often talks about it and probably every week he reposts a picture from the Lake Louise facebook onto my feed! We're eternally grateful to you guys.

I have some things left over from the trip that I don't think I will use and I think some of you guys could possibly benefit from:

2 x black skiing socks
1 x hot pink neck warmer/dickie
1 x goggles (XTM Matrix Goggles)
1 x thick black ski mittens
1 x brand new in packet Macpac thermal top in men's 2XL

I'd love to send this in a bulk lot if possible and help out another skier! I know it's not much but I don't want any money for the stuff at all, but I'd appreciate it if you paid for postage.

I also have a pair of mid-calf length pink boots with faux fur that are designed to withstand temperatures up to -10 C. They are a women's size 11 and they're really cute, but I have to stress that they aren't really designed for ice conditions, more for snow or for walking about town in cold weather. (Also free to a good home/another lady with giant feet like me! :D )

I'm in Australia so it'd probably be most cost effective to send this stuff to other Aussies, but I don't mind posting internationally if you don't mind paying postage.

Happy to take pictures of stuff if you guys like!

Thanks a million, you guys are often in my thoughts. xx

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
Nice to see you back amongst us and paying it forward Saintak. :thumbs:

How is your Mum going?

I don't need any gear, but @Nikki_o / @gareth_oau does your friend who is going to Thredbo with you need anything?

Reactions: Saintak

Saintak

Hard Yards
Dec 18, 2014
Nice to see you back amongst us and paying it forward Saintak. :thumbs:

How is your Mum going?

I don't need any gear, but @Nikki_o / @gareth_oau does your friend who is going to Thredbo with you need anything?

Thanks for asking about Mum, you're sweet.

It's up and down as ever. Right now we're seeing a naturopath who believes Mum has Lyme Disease. She's eating a very healthy diet (courtesy of my Dad) and trying various supplements. Dad's left his job to care for Mum full time, which is amazing of him, and I know she feels safer and supported with him around 24/7. He's having to go through the Centrelink loops for carer's allowance, but hopefully that should get sorted soon. It's complex, but things aren't terrible, if that makes sense?

Great to see you're still a diehard snowbunny, lady! <3

Reactions: LMB

wolf

First Runs
Aug 25, 2016
Saintak hi,
How much to post the Macpac thermal top in men's 2XL to Perth?
Cheers

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass