Australian ski industry on a downhill slope

Annabuzzy

That's 'ma Lord Buzzy to you
Ski Pass
Jul 31, 2012
Sydney
At no stage did Rush deny the existence of the report. The request was to provide a reference.

It was you who used the high end number (out of context) purportedly to make your point, not CSIRO.

"... which no doubt they fully intended." Ah yes, it's a conspiracy.
I don't know about you, but in my experience PR flacks seek to release information to influence the way it is reported. It's not a conspiracy. It's BAU.

And why the flick would he need to seek validation of a report if he already knew it existed?

As for links, I post on a phone. I wouldn't know how to do it if I tried. This is a fun place, not an academic forum. Frankly I think the whole case citation or academic referencing that people do here is to give the whole thing a seriousness and gravitas that just doesn't exist.

Each to their own. Outside weather perhaps I don't think there's any highbrow discussion occurring here, and nor should there be.

Legs Akimbo

Grumblebum
Ski Pass
Mar 3, 1999
Coastal suburban boonies.
I don't know about you, but in my experience PR flacks seek to release information to influence the way it is reported. It's not a conspiracy. It's BAU.

And why the flick would he need to seek validation of a report if he already knew it existed?

As for links, I post on a phone. I wouldn't know how to do it if I tried. This is a fun place, not an academic forum. Frankly I think the whole case citation or academic referencing that people do here is to give the whole thing a seriousness and gravitas that just doesn't exist.

Each to their own. Outside weather perhaps I don't think there's any highbrow discussion occurring here, and nor should there be.
Where did you see it reported? Perhaps you should obtain your information from a reliable source, not from where you get it at the moment.

Annabuzzy

That's 'ma Lord Buzzy to you
Ski Pass
Jul 31, 2012
Sydney
I know right?

You're very right though. You can't rely on newspapers and ABC or pretty much anyone to provide unfiltered, agenda free news reporting. It's unfortunate.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass