Belgravia running lake mountain did it work ?

Discussion in 'Lake Mountain' started by Hunter, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Hunter

Hunter Part of the Furniture
    Ski Pass: Gold

How did they peform, if good how so and what did they do differently

2. TeleXC

TeleXC Hard Yards

That would be incredibly hard to judge considering how bad the season was and how many snowy days we had in comparison to other years. It will be very intresting how they decide if Belgravia did a good job. I did like the cut of trail fees. They seemed to engage with social media a lot more, notbaly facebook which was good. constant video snow report on you tube were good but they only got about 10 views each, they needed to share them on thier facebook page to get a bigger audience. I think they (but it probably requires funding from other sources) really need to get on with more snow making. Lack of snow really killed the trails this year.

3. teckel

teckel Old n' Crusty
    Ski Pass: Gold

From what I understand, they're keen to tender for next year again, if the govt offers it. All the stakeholders from the region are very happy with them, as far as I know. Staff were happy too. They kept the toboggan run open all winter with good snow - something that's never happened before in very poor years. They have plans to change a few things (eg: cut out the excess spending and wastage) if they take over, and invest in the things that count. Whether or not they spend the $4-5 mill to get the IDF snow-making system, or whether they plead with the govt for the money, I don't know, but I do know they want to do it.

4. carrotdude

carrotdude Hard Yards

They sure did Tecks, found this in todays paper:

[​IMG]

Interestingly, I found a similar thing right next to it:

[​IMG]

#4 carrotdude, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
  5. carrotdude

carrotdude Hard Yards