1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Black soft shell jacket -lost on Mt Stirling 14/9

Discussion in 'Backcountry' started by snowgum, Sep 17, 2019.

1. snowgum

snowgum One of Us

Despite having a great day on Mount Stirling last Saturday (14/9) I think I may have dropped/left behind my Black Macpac Softshell jacket. (Doh!).

Naturally if anyone finds it I would be very grateful for its return. It should still have a name & phone under the collar. Been a great lightweight jacket!

Locations I may have left it include: car park (creek side); anywhere along the Bluff Spur trail (probably just below the snow gum line (~1400m); and quite possibly on the 'lunch rocks' overlooking Dugoutput bowl - Ie. 50m beyond the summit tree & Stanley bowl entrance point.

Thanks all.
    SG.

2. snowgum

snowgum One of Us

Just a quick addendum - I have rung Mt Stirling Ski Patrol and the jacket has been handed in.

So if you know anyone who has done such a 'Good Samaritan act' like this, please give them a big thanks and perhaps a big hug - if appropriate!

It would be nice if all lost property (generally) was as easy to place as this one.

pegasusSki, LMB and Chaeron like this.
  3. teckel

teckel Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

They didn't phone you to let you know they had it? ;) After all your name and phone was on the collar.