Snowboard Boards!

chriscjtaylor

Hard Yards
Aug 12, 2013
I’m doing a clean out of old (and new) snowboard gear, stuff is all pickup from Bondi Junction. I can send pics if you PM me with your email.

Rossignol Alias (2006???) – 153
Normal rocker
Good beginners board. Easy as to ride.
$50

2008 Gnu Riders Choice – 151.5
Normal rocker, Magne traction
Good condition, really nice all round board.
$100

2014 Lib Tech TRS - 154
Hybrid rocker, Magne traction
Only ridden few days in Japan!
$330

2008 Burton Jeremy Jones Boots 7.5 / 40.5
Good condition, super comfy.
$40

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

chriscjtaylor

Hard Yards
Aug 12, 2013
I think the fact im selling it might be telling……. Im not the biggest or heaviest guy around and it was a bit too stiff. In pow it was fine and if you were right on it was awesome otherwise it was hard work. I just picked up a 15 Riders Choice which is very similar just a little softer and will hopefully be a better all rounder. Been riding for 25 years and am a bit set in my way about what I want!

Ill also add im open to offer before all this stuff goes up on ebay. I have some outerwear to get rid of as well. 2 x Volcom Jackets (M) and 2 x Burton pants (S) - $30 + postage!

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
Yep...if the medium jackets and small pants are yours and your self admission is not being a big or heavy guy the 154 in that board might have been a bit of overkill for you.

I ride a 155 Roxy Eminence (2013) in Japan, which is pretty much the girl version of the Lib Tech TRS.
Being hybrid you can go down a size from your regular board, but being for Japan I went up. I absolutely love it - yep it is a pretty stiff board - but honestly I love it over there. Less so in Aus - not so much about the conditions but the crowds...a shorter board is just easier. But I'm not a small girl!

chriscjtaylor

Hard Yards
Aug 12, 2013
Still looking to get rid of this stuff! Open to offers!

IMAG0268.jpg

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using