1st ski trip to USA. Locked in flights from Brisbane to Bozeman will arrive on 19th March ski 2 days in Bridger and 5 days in Big Sky with my wife and my dad (Flying in from England). Corona could still de-rail us if US decides to shut borders or we have to isolate ourselves before then but for now its all steam ahead. Haven't unpacked yet from last weeks trip to 3Vs in France so am already well prepared for 19th March leave. Thanks to all the forum members for tips so far and information. This will be 3rd trip of the year so interested to see how USA compares to France & Japan where I have skied a lot.