1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: Did you lose your profile avatar image as a result of the great hammo-ing of 2020? (Sat 16 & Sun 17 Aug). If yes, then you need to know it won't be coming back, best to re-upload.

This notice may be closed
    Dismiss Notice

Buller this weekend?

Discussion in 'Mt Buller' started by ghentboy, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ghentboy

ghentboy First Runs

Did anyone go up today?

Considering going up for a day trip tomorrow for a bit of a play, however its over 4 degrees there now, and assuming it gets cold again tonight, im thinking mabe it will be not so much fun.

2. letitsnow123

letitsnow123 First Runs

Did you go up?

How was the snow/weather ?

3. Cliff-jumper_2000

Cliff-jumper_2000 First Runs

All i can say you should have been there Friday it was so good upto knee deep pow if you knew were to get it [​IMG] The pow was so dry too made it easy to ski got a few pics will post later somtime im off to play golf now :). Oh and as for the weekend it got warmish during the day so things thawed out then froze as the sun was going down so i wold say the things would be like an ice block in the mornings to come.

#3 Cliff-jumper_2000, Jun 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  4. ians 158

ians 158 One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

went to buller today,have the goggle tan to prove it.rode summit,lbs,wombat,family run boomerang to name a few,also some that had some ropes around them whitch is where i found some very nice snow,shin deep at least and untouched beside main runs.people should look outside the square.overall good quality cover on the runs i did and well worth a visit.good jumps set up on summit and some of the guys and gals hiting them proved it.also looks as if the terrain park has a few more features added.great day.freshies still there if you look for them.

5. ID2000

ID2000 First Runs

I was there too (on Sat). It was a wicked bluebird day, nice quality snow, uncrowded and no kidlets:)

Still workin on the google tan, I reckon it might be a couple of weeks til it really starts to show:)

So who's up there again next weekend?

#5 ID2000, Jun 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
  6. Seth

Seth Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

I'll be up there for the first time next weekend. Can't wait.

7. tickers75

tickers75 First Runs

i'll be going up for a slide too [​IMG]

#7 tickers75, Jun 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  8. ians 158

ians 158 One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

hopefully they get more fresh snow this week and they maybe get a few more runs open,i rode over to tirol and emirates and down to summit rd at the hairpin,was not a bad cover,bit of grass here and there near the road but i remember they had emirates open last year with less cover.

9. glisse

glisse Hard Yards

#9 glisse, Jun 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
  10. clanhoondog1

clanhoondog1 First Runs

Went up this weekend and had a ball. Horse Hill will be open next week and they have been making snow on Emirates to be ready for next weekend. Sumit Haqua was the best pic for this weekend.Saw a couple of Boarders looses their day passes by going down wood run,it was closed, and ski patrol was waiting for them at the bottom of the Bull run chair.