1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Canada Lift Passes

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Everso, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Everso

Everso First Runs

Hi all

Is there a Lift Passes for Dummies thread on here? I’m trying to get get my head round all the combinations of multi resort passes, multi day passes, online discounts store discounts, etc etc etc, and it’s giving me a migraine.

I’m heading to Calgary early February for three and a half weeks. Skiing with friends in Red for days and probably two weeks in Banff. The rest of the time flexible, but thinking of starting with Fernie. What’s the most cost effective way of buying passes? Are there savings to be made and is it worth tailoring the trip around pass prices eg staying somewhere four days rather than five because that fits a multi day pass better.

Thanks. Confused.