System Update Changes to Apres Topics - Feb 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

filski

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Mar 14, 2011
Seriously, if you want to look for hypocrisy, start there. This is a big part of the reason a lot don't take your rants seriously. If you're going to call someone on behaviour, you can't engage in exactly the same thing yourself, regardless of whatever justification you think you can argue for like you have in your rant above. Really. Either play in the gutter, or call others for it, but not both.
Yup, spoken like the only adult in the room. Oh, hang on.

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
Yup, spoken like the only adult in the room. Oh, hang on.
So your response to getting called on a personal attack is to ignore the substance and instead make what looks suspiciously like another personal attack? Please, address the substance of the issue instead.

filski

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Mar 14, 2011
Look, my words for toff are retaliation for some weeks of sniping and are letting off steam. He's been trying to provoke a reaction. I have been reporting him and requesting somebody have a word with him - he either ignored it or it didn't happen. So I have a single reaction and you're all over me for it?

You didn't include the bit where I said I felt petty for doing so. Selective quoting to create an argument?

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
Not selective at all. Petty or not, retaliation or not, you did exactly what you were complaining about. Either do it, or complain, but not both. Simple.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

filski

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Mar 14, 2011
Everybody can do the conforming thing to fit in and be everybodies mate - post a few pics, make fun of the oddbods, generally be a bit of a lad. However this place was built on the differences between people.

There remains some people here who do not conform. For me it's an active choice, it'd be easier to just get a long with everyone. I envy the few (could count them on one hand) who maintain their 'different ness' but manage to universally hold the respect of everyone.

Reactions: currawong

dawooduck

relaxed and comfortable
Ski Pass
Oct 26, 2002
Mountains
swatch-beige.jpg

gettingtooold

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 6, 2012
geelong
Really enjoyed the robust discussion early here from Ian and Curra among others but like many posts the OP seems to get lost and degenerate into personal criticisms at this time of year. Not complaining but. Keep up the entertainment thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass