Cheapest Accommodation in Falls.

JoelRin

First Runs
Aug 4, 2009
Hey All.

I'm looking at spending a few weeks over at Falls Creek and Hotham. I realise that Falls Creek is really expensive for accommodation. Does anyone know of the cheapest place to stay at Falls Creek and Hotham? I'm travelling alone and all i need is bed and somewhere to shower, a backpackers would be ideal but i realise there really aren't any on these mountains. The cheapest place i can find so far is $90 a nite in Falls Creek. Also is there a shuttle bus that or something similar that travels between Falls Creek and Hotham? Cheers.

currawong

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley
I think someone recently got accomm at cosella for about $70 per head per night.
IME Hotham is more expensive than Falls for accomm.
in september things get cheaper. balance that against the chance of good snow.

no shuttle bus.

stay in mt beauty and drive to Falls Creek (~40 mins) or Hotham (~90 mins) depending on mood or conditions.

JoelRin

First Runs
Aug 4, 2009
Cheers. I have a mate working in Falls Creek so I'd rather just stay there and on the mountain as I'm not wanting to hire a car or anything. Cosela looks like the cheapest now (they weren't listed on the Falls Creek website). If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great.

Apresski

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Try the. club lodges, Cosela, Oldina, Tivoli. I have heard of people getting into Albury and Keiwa lodges. Commercial lodges are more exy, I think Julians at $90 per night is about the cheapest.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass