New Feature Dark Theme - AVAILABLE NOW

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
I like the green for similar reasons. So does many years of 80s and 90s computer monitors ;)

I have green on black set as my default terminal window. Easiest on the eye. I save amber on black for "warning" type terminal screens with red on black as "danger, be really careful what you do here because its a critical prod box".

Reactions: JoeKing and azzski

POW Hungry

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
May 28, 2000
Eastern Burbs of Sydney
Mobile or desktop?

Describe in more detail the issue pls
Desktop @Richard . It was only happening on my ski.com.au tab no other website -using Firefox. The scroll bar down the right hand side of the browser had totally disappeared, so you didn't know where you were in respect to page up or down.

BUT the solution is the Firefox update. Updated my Firefox and It's now running us intended.

Richard

Maintenance Dept
Administrator
Mar 14, 1995
Newcastle
Desktop @Richard . It was only happening on my ski.com.au tab no other website -using Firefox. The scroll bar down the right hand side of the browser had totally disappeared, so you didn't know where you were in respect to page up or down.

BUT the solution is the Firefox update. Updated my Firefox and It's now running us intended.

Ahh Yes,

The latest Firefox update is a ripper, all new javascript engine.

Firefox was getting quite buggy and sadly for Firefox, their share of browser market is plummeting because no one uses them on mobile and getting installed on mobile is much much harder than getting installed on desktop.

TOFF

Triple premiership Pants man
Ski Pass
Aug 10, 2004
Wuhan
Just changed back to light after 2 weeks of light.
Sunglasses required.

Need a sunset theme

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass