1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation Help!

Discussion in 'Backcountry' started by Thomas Bartlett, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Thomas Bartlett

Thomas Bartlett First Runs

Hi, my names Tom Bartlett, im a 3rd year Bsc Geography student at Portsmouth University, an avid snowboarder and im currently writing a dissertation on the risk perception of mountain users towards avalanches. As part of this ive created a survey for recreationists to complete to better understand the way we assess our risk when on the mountain and our risk perception of avalanches as a hazard. Please if you have 10 minutes to spare can you fill out my survey, the more data i collect the better my results will be (and the better my dissertation will be). Im really relying on the Snowsports community for data and appreciate every survey filled out. The link below takes you to the survey. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Gs5Dij_tY0MnJF16BzsaBWvw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Bogong likes this.
  2. Chaeron

Chaeron One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

3. nfip

nfip Part of the Furniture Ski Pass: Gold

4. Ziggy

Ziggy A Local Ski Pass: Gold

5. teleroo

teleroo One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

Seems to be closed now.