1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Dream Run?

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by J_busworth, Aug 20, 2017.

1. zac150

zac150 One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

This is the list of “current D.a’s”, the board minutes and letters to owners confirm that the parent company have approved the funding of the $50m for these projects.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see this in the future, with dream run providing a viable outlet I think we will see this are opened up a bit more.

I don’t think GCB is under threat, all the major chairs are coming to the end of their useful life and will have to be upgraded (Thredbo can’t operate without gun barrel, snow gums and Kosci chairs. This is priority so GCB not likely to be touched, also spending x mil to access this area won’t bring a return. Those who like skiing it like it as it is.

Maybe speeding up the access would be good.

2. Kletterer

Kletterer Thredbo Doughnut Tragic Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

The lower section of Pegasus iis the problem. Remodeling may require a fair bit of thought regarding drainage or substantial bridge over the creek.