Thanks Sly, all good advice. We have booked the RV from July 1 for 3 weeks, straight after "school" finishes. Kids haven't been to school since March and teaching from home has been tough. Everyone is itching to get going. We await to see if travel is recommended or permitted from Alberta to BC by then. If not, we have until June 15 to cancel or reschedule till August. We just have to wait and see. A lot can change pretty quickly if Alberta and BC continue to settle.