1. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Skis Dynastar Cham 97

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by malibu, Mar 25, 2018.

1. malibu

malibu Hard Yards

178cm 2014 purchased with Look PX12 bindings. Good overall condition - usual top sheet scratches from about 8 weeks use - mostly Japan. One minor base repair - edges good. Always tuned and storage waxed. A fun, playful big mountain ski that skis narrower on the groomers and is still wide enough to float in the pow. Wood core, metal top sheet, lots of pop and a flat tail for those that like to finish a turn. Recently replaced by a set of Elan Ripstick 106. Pick up Gold Coast

Was asking $200 but now I realise that I'm an overly optimistic owner influenced by how much fun these have been ...
    Don't make me nail them onto the back fence with the old Volkls, Pre's and K2s so I can watch them delaminate in the sun whilst hanging out the washing!
    How does $150 ono sound? - I just want someone to enjoy these as much as I have

Attached Files:

#1 malibu, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    piolet and luke1234 like this.
  2. climberman

climberman CloudRide1000 Legend
    Ski Pass: Gold

Good sticks.
    GLWS!

3. bill76

bill76 Hard Yards

Hi, I was wondering how the Ripsticks compared to the chams? I am planning to buy the ripstick 106 but won't get a chance to test them. I had the Chams (the 2.0 version, a bit lighter than yours i think) and loved them but unfortunately broke one. Thanks

4. luke1234

luke1234 One of Us

these still available?

would you be willing to post them down south?

5. kiter

kiter One of Us

I’ll buy them . I’m in Newcastle .

6. linked_recoveries

linked_recoveries One of Us

Great skis. Had they been the 184s they'd have already been snapped up ... by me.

7. luke1234

luke1234 One of Us

Yes! They are fantastic, I've got the 2.0's and love them (this would be buying for a friend) but I've also heard good things about the earlier ones too. They seem to work well in a diverse range of conditions.

8. linked_recoveries

linked_recoveries One of Us

Yes, I understand the 2.0 version is more like the High Mountain (HM) version of the original, lightly tweaked.

luke1234 likes this.