Jul 24, 2000
the sunny illawarra
1630474241224.png

teleroo

<\unencrypted>
Ski Pass
Jun 19, 2019
Illawarra
I found in the US Los Angeles consulate page (was in English) need minimum monthly income of 2600 euro from outside Italy.

Billy_Buttons

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Mar 25, 2011
As my Italian born father says...."they're all nuts over there" (including his own family). LOL

Marty McSly

A brick propping up the furniture
Ski Pass
Jul 12, 2011
Hunter Valley Whine Country, NSW
It's all the algorithm's fault.

Someone made a comment in one of the Rona threads that there was a glut of property on the market in a particular Italian valley, due to the number of deaths from spicy lung last year.

As I've bought and sold a bit of property over the years, this piqued my interest so I thought I'd check it out. Of course when you search for real estate in Italy, the Related Searches algorithm suggests topics like "residency visas Italy".

Not my fault, m'lud, the algorithm made me do it.

Nonetheless, a 12 month residency visa has some potential as a means of getting a season's skiing in. And then some green season trips to places on my bucket list.
  • Zielona Gora in Poland, where my Henschke ancestors came from.
  • Auschwitz
  • St Petersburg, particularly the Hermitage Museum
  • The WW1 memorials and graves in France
  • Gallipoli
  • Glasgow, where my paternal^4 great-great-grandfather came from, to try to find any distant relatives in the area.
  • Rome and Venice
  • Mediterranean beaches
  • Munich and Berlin
  • Provence, Normand and Brittany
  • Any number of automotive museums. I really want to see a Bugatti Royale in the metal.
  • And anywhere else that takes my fancy

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass