Yeah, I am also planning early March/April at the latest. Will be two years and something then since I've seen my family (3 years for my brother & his kids). I can't imagine waiting any longer - was hoping for Xmas but it might be still a bit iffy.. But will be booking the flights as soon as I can.We are planning back to UK to see family end of Feb and I am desperate to tag on a trip to France prob 1st week March. Kids 7, 5, 2. If the UK are vaxxing kids at that point we'll get ours done when we're there. We are on a one way trip to 90% double vaxxed, like no where else in the world and nothing is going to derail Scomo, who realises this is his only election salvation after his monumental gamble cockup with the vaccines earlier this year.
Imagine getting off the plane in Europe & testing positive