Falls Creek accomodation

D

D71207

I plan to visit Falls Creek in August

1. Where can I find cheaper on mountain accommodation? The places I see on mainstream websites like booking.com and stayz.com.au are very expensive.

2. Alternatively, can I find someone to share the accomodation with me on this forum?

currawong

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley
try some of the clubs that take commercial bookings, e.g. alpha, schuss, chorki

some of the cheaper fully commercial places are halleys and cooroona. I don't know much about them these days.

also try falls creek central reservations and see if they have any suggestions. TBH finding anything in August, let alone cheap, is getting difficult. This is the busiest booking year in a very long time

or consider staying at howman's gap

Reactions: qwill and Chaeron

almontyrat

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 16, 2005
Lachlan, Tasmania

some of the cheaper fully commercial places are halleys and cooroona. I don't know much about them these days.

also try falls creek central reservations and see if they have any suggestions. TBH finding anything in August, let alone cheap, is getting difficult. This is the busiest booking year in a very long time

or consider staying at howman's gap
Howman's Gap are no longer taking mid week bookings from Joe public when they have school groups in (have not done so for a few years now). They may take booking for weekends when there are no school aged groups onsite. Something to do with ensuring kids safety in shared bathrooms etc.

D

D71207

some of the cheaper fully commercial places are halleys and cooroona.

Thank you. I will check these out.

I'm from Sydney and I usually visit Thredbo or Perisher but, want to visit Falls Creek this year. I plan to fly to Albury and take the bus to Falls from there. Is there a better way to get to Falls?

BenLomond Iceman

One of Us
Aug 22, 2000
tasmania
hi everyone , a long time weather forum addict from Ben Lomond , Tassie , i just wonder seeing it seems falls is very booked currently if anyone would have a contact for decent accomodation for (2) people , Early August (mid week) .. any and all help much appreciated , Cheers

almontyrat

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 16, 2005
Lachlan, Tasmania
hi everyone , a long time weather forum addict from Ben Lomond , Tassie , i just wonder seeing it seems falls is very booked currently if anyone would have a contact for decent accomodation for (2) people , Early August (mid week) .. any and all help much appreciated , Cheers
Hitch your van and bring it on the boat, should still be some room at the Park in Mt beauty.

Just did a dummy look at random midweek dates in August, plenty of options.
https://bookings8.rmscloud.com/Rate...0522153257&Rt=0&Ad=2&Mp=0&M=0&Y=0&Z=0#!/rooms

Reactions: Chaeron
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass