1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Falls Creek Nanny

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by ShaunQuigley, Aug 24, 2019.

1. ShaunQuigley

ShaunQuigley First Runs

Hi all
    Further to thread below about our almost 3 year old...
    Considering option of combining private lesson in the morning with a nanny for our son in the afternoon (not keen on day care based on past experience with him in Thredbo where staff weren't great).

Does anyone know of any private nannies in Falls Creek so that we can have a bit more flexibility in arrangements than with daycare?

Thanks
    Shaun

2. rowdyflat

rowdyflat One of Us

Victoria is a nanny state so there should be plenty spare.

3. currawong

currawong Old but not so Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

I think FC day care is pretty good. it is all year round and local parents have their kids there happily. This is not the same as the lift co snow club. I don't l know how hard it is to get in.
    https://www.fallscreek.com.au/childcare/

someone advertises on Facebook as falls creek babysitting but I haven't heard anything about them, good or bad.

Chaeron likes this.
  4. Ziggy

Ziggy A Local Ski Pass: Gold

Yes, there's a FB group that sees the odd offer and request - Falls Creek staff and locals.