News Falls Creek news and chat

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
Now do I or don’t I?

Vail hasn’t covered itself in glory, but the pass is still good value if the lifts turn.

Yeah I can't fault Vail for refunding me early on without any rubbish about waiting the season out.

I'll put $49 down.. but not for a month or two

Reactions: Chaeron

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
Would have been a few days into enjoying this.....
Screenshot_20200907-171316_Falls Creek.jpg

Nothing coming for September either

If there was a year to miss, it was this one, that's for sure

Worst season on record IMO
I totally agree. If ever there was a year to have a global pandemic and not ski at Falls/ BHP 2020 is it. Look at the snow cam. at the Rover Chalet. Not good!!
:-0
https://bogongwebcam.gunther.com.au/

Chaeron

Ski-Hike-Blade-Bike-Kayak
Ski Pass
Jun 24, 2014
Dandenong Ranges
what decided you? I thought you were seriously considering not buying EAPs this time
I was expecting to travel OS next year, but will put that on hold till 2022, so will be skiing locally, and that means Epic in terms of pricing and value.

Doesn’t mean I have fallen in love with Vail or buried the hatchet, or actually expect it to work out - I’m taking the best punt on offer at the odds available to me, but don’t consider it a winning hand.

Xplora

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 7, 2015
Enjoy what you can when you can - time to go fishing...
Been doing that already. Slow start to the season and the wind lately has been terrible for fly fishing. This is all making us concentrate on getting all those other jobs out of the way and probably a good thing.

Reactions: Chaeron
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass