Falls Creek Private Lessons - Instructor Recommendations??

Clem Fandango

Hard Yards
Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
Visit site
Hi All,

I will be up at Falls (and maybe a bit of Hotham if I can swing it) for 5 days from this Saturday.

The +1 and I are both really keen to get some private lessons. Has anyone got any recommendations on particular instructors we could ask for?

Much obliged
biggrin.gif

EG

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Apresski

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
CarveMan said:
Try my mate Brett Plumridge AKA 'Rover'

Another plug for Rover. He gave my kids (16 and 20 at the time), a couple of privates last year and he was terrific. The weather was appalling but they were out all afternoon an came back totally exhilarated by the experience.
He's popular though, so I'd try and book him before you leave
thumbsup.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

currawong

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley
I'm not 100% sure but I think in recent years there has been a policy that ALL instructors teach a bit. So you might get lucky and get Franno, but still unlikely.

getting a good instructor in August can be difficult. Most of the level 3 qualified instructors are great (especially aussies) so be prepared to ask for a level 3 and take who is available

Clem Fandango

Hard Yards
Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
Visit site
OK, Rover was booked out all week already, darn it. I did ask for a level 3 instructor and advised that we had previously been in level 6 & 7 group lessons. 3 hours on Sunday, looking forward to it! Thanks again for the suggestions.
smile.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using