Falls Creek Resort Management - Great Effort

FCLODGE1

Hard Yards
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne / Falls Creek
Having attended the last 18 years of Season opening weekends at Falls Creek, this year the RMB has excelled in providing an excellent service to visitors in regards to entry and transport to and from their lodges.

When we arrived we were permitted to take our vehicle up to our accomodation, unload and then take it down again. There was no snow on the road (or in fact anywhere in the village last friday).. We parked the car down in the car park and then were taken back to the lodge, all free of any further charges (apart from the usual resort entrance)... Anyway part of our group left today and given the road is mostly snowbound I was not sure how we were going to get back to the car with all the luggage, anyway, we rang the RMB, who came up and picked everyone up including luggage and took them back to their car.. again no further charge.

It will be very interesting to see how Oversnow compare this year once they finally crank up their facility. The old Landcruisers are proudly on display with the old Oversnow vehicles in front of the Oversnow building for all visitors to see, and the owner drives around in his nice new 200 series landcruiser.

But I am sure it will be all good in 09!

RMB - Keep looking after the guests for as long as possible! It makes a great difference. My guests will return next year!
woohoo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
FCLODGE1 said:
The old Landcruisers are proudly on display with the old Oversnow vehicles in front of the Oversnow building for all visitors to see, and the owner drives around in his nice new 200 series landcruiser.

I am sure it won't be!

Same old equipment
Same ripoff prices!

Ulmerhutte

One of Us
Oct 7, 2005
Melbourne
www.stantonamarlberg.com
I was also impressed by the service on Monday. Got picked up a few minutes after the phone call and taken to my car, and by a driver who had a "how can I help" attitude. Terrific. What a refreshing change - well done FCRM.

Now, a suggestion for the FC Lift Company. It is 30 seconds before the official lift opening time. The lift has been declared as ready to take passengers. Which do you think would leave a more positive impression:

a) Point out to the people in the queue that they need to wait another 30 seconds, then stand and watch clock.
b) Say, "Come on guys, let's do it..." and open the lift.

Mt Buller took the 2nd option on that on the Sunday of the snow weekend in May - some 10 minutes before scheduled opening time. You could feel the positive vibes in the lift queue.

FCLODGE1

Hard Yards
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne / Falls Creek
AndDee said:
FCLODGE1 said:
The old Landcruisers are proudly on display with the old Oversnow vehicles in front of the Oversnow building for all visitors to see, and the owner drives around in his nice new 200 series landcruiser.

I am sure it won't be!

Same old equipment
Same ripoff prices!

wink.gif
grin.gif
outtahere.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass