1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Falls Creeks 1234ever deal

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by nisstrust, Jun 20, 2013.

1. nisstrust

nisstrust One of Us

Just got the email about this deal, seems like they have switched on to providing increasingly better value for beginners. Great idea and well done falls creek.

http://www.skifalls.com.au/1234EverPass

#1 nisstrust, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  2. absentskier

absentskier Old n' Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

Yeah that's a nice deal, well done FC.

3. currawong

currawong Old but not so Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

When I heard about this a while ago i was pretty impressed too. It's great to see Falls Creek acknowledging that they need to create lifetime skiers, not just once or twice novelty holidayers.

4. mick chopps

mick chopps Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

I've been pushing Mrs Chopps to get a lesson/s but she's been resistant to the idea, perhaps this might help change her mind. Particularly when I tell her she could potentially spend the savings on shoes...

5. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates One of Us

I got the email as well. Now I just have to find out if it covers all lifts or only Drovers/Towers/Mousetrap ie beginners area.

Dang...only covers first timers not someone who has skied/boarded before.

6. soza

soza One of Us

that's a great deal and I would happily get all the family on board...only concern is although its 15 years ago I cant say its my first time.... I know it says the instructors will pick out those who have been on snow before I just find it a bizarre thing to try and prove.
    I had 3 days of lessons booked on my first trip, only did the one as I picked it up quick and was off making the most of the 7 days in Bulgaria.......my brother in law picked it up in about 2 hours, don't think he fell down once even on the t bar.
    After going up and having a play in May I feel pretty much as comfortable on a board now as I did after that full day back yonder ..... so very much a beginner just not a first timer.
    I think if I spent the 4 days riding switch I might be able to pull it off.....or is it only a little white lie to tell?....especially when the rest of the family are total newbies and we would all basically be committing our selves to Falls for the full season (every weekend including a week on snow)....No temptation to fly to NZ, no cheapo midweek break in Jindabyne no "oh lets have a drive to Buller for a change"

I would like to see a beginners pass ....season long access to beginner/intermediate runs with an option to upgrade to full mountain access for say an extra $40 a day as and when wanted, then charge extra for lessons and hire to those that need it. would certainly be a family friendly option.....well for my family anyway.

Congrats on offering something that no one else is tho, If i dare not fake been a total noob i`m sure other deals will pop up just as good throughout the season

7. Slushii

Slushii Mostly missing in action... Ski Pass: Gold

This is a great idea to attract newcomers to the sport. Well done, Falls Creek! [​IMG]

#7 Slushii, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013