1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Clothing Firebrand Mittens set Extreme Cold gear

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Moondog55, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

As I am not headed to Alaska I am not going to need all the extreme cold weather gear I have accumulated. So help me destash by purchasing this bit of surplus gear.
    The Firebrand is the military version of the OR Alti-Mitt. A bit more generous in width but with the same level of insulation and the same construction.
    Size is XXL although they fit like an XL
    I have size 9.5 hands and swing between OR sizes, [Large and Extra Large], these fit very very well over liner gloves
    Brand new W/O tags; never worn
    Two options
    Mittens plus liners $250- posted with Free gift
    Insulated shells only $190- posted with Free gift

http://www.bogong.com.au/outdoor-clothi ... int-1.html
    Considering the current cost of the Alpine version I think the asking price is fair but feel free to make an offer.
    Contact me for more information or other details
    Free gift is going to be some warm liner gloves suitable in size and warmth rating
    Offering to sell without the liners because the liners also fit the sledging mittens which I have decided to keep.
    Naturally enough these are advertised elsewhere but if you have big hands and suffer from the cold you should buy these.

Attached Files:

2. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

3. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

No show so mittens still available. Good for Antarctica BTW