Firewood and access reports NE Vicco

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Well the Team has nearly finished with Boundary Track....there is not much you can poke a chainsaw at up there anymore!Future works will involve some brush cutting when time permits.This track is greatly improved now....good for a bushwalking stroll over to Keppels Hut.:thumbs:

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
9BDF2BE5-85E5-44E9-88BB-6B0EE88B9A96.jpeg
DSE has cleared Boundary Track this week with heavy earth machinery .It’s been beautifully cleared.No scrub,blackberries and surface is flat and mostly smooth.Team Bears cut a micro trail at a culvert just west of Rourkes Junction ...Nth side of road at culvert (down stream side)Now a small but fresh flowing pool of water can be accessed for drinking !
Barrier at Mt M Gap remains locked.....
A trip up to Keppels Hut shows that the DSE have eliminated those troublesome deep ruts on Keppels 4x4 road .
Bears saw two parties .One party of two and another comprising six folk.They are all doing overnighter at Keppels coming in along UT Rd and planning to use Keppels Walking Track to Lake Mt Ski trails the next day.
The trip book is showing it’s a very popular route this one!

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
DSE has cleared Boundary Track this week with heavy earth machinery .It’s been beautifully cleared.No scrub,blackberries and surface is flat and mostly smooth.Team Bears cut a micro trail at a culvert just west of Rourkes Junction ...Nth side of road at culvert (down stream side)Now a small but fresh flowing pool of water can be accessed for drinking !
A trip up to Keppels Hut shows that the DSE have eliminated those troublesome deep ruts on Keppels 4x4 road .
Bears saw two parties .One party of two and another comprising six folk.They are all doing overnighter at Keppels coming in along UT Rd and planning to use Keppels Walking Track to Lake Mt Ski trails the next day.
Can the team leader show us this newly upgraded super highway for BC XC ski/Mtn. Bike access to Keppel's hut and LM ski trails using photos?

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
I walked that Upper Taggerty / Royston Return /Snowy Hill etc. route in a day , in fact I have done it twice in the last 12 months or so. Are these people being soft turning it into an overnight pack carry Hike?

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Bad news is that Ipad ran out of charge....so we cannot show super highway ....that’s the best description ...a super highway!From impassable to a very useful access track.Go bless the DSE!:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
I walked that Upper Taggerty / Royston Return /Snowy Hill etc. route in a day , in fact I have done it twice in the last 12 months or so. Are these people being soft turning it into an overnight pack carry Hike?
No I think they just want to camp at Keppels....they have no 4x4s to worry them!DSE must be set to open that gate soon at the Gap

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
No Total fire Bans are in the pipeline for NE Vic. for the next 3-4 days.
Prepare and Get Ready - VicEmergency

That means I can cook outdoors on my Fainters hike. :)
I think you should give
Big Hill Fire Tower the miss. Too much up and down.......drive to the track that climbs into Spring Saddle from the WKLogging Rd.It’s about 6km on from the start of the WKLogging Rd.Park here....then ascend into the saddle ....then it is all upward...no up then down wasting energy and time.There is a management gate at the start of thistrack....park here.
Do Big Hill another day as a day trip!
I am wondering if the DSE have or are planning to “revitalise” that other track...the name eludes the Bears ...the one that heads due Nth from Keppels Hut. The rutted Rocky monstrosity !Mc Mc Fadden is it?

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Yes that’s the one ....well I was too lazy to see if dozer prints had gone that way.But one things for sure the DSE have be very active so far!They really need a sign on the little walking track....”Lake Mt Ski trails”as they get mighty confused as to where that track is!

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
I think you should give
Big Hill Fire Tower the miss. Too much up and down.......drive to the track that climbs into Spring Saddle from the WKLogging Rd.It’s about 6km on from the start of the WKLogging Rd.Park here....then ascend into the saddle ....then it is all upward...no up then down wasting energy and time.There is a management gate at the start of thistrack....park here.
Do Big Hill another day as a day trip!
I am wondering if the DSE have or are planning to “revitalise” that other track...the name eludes the Bears ...the one that heads due Nth from Keppels Hut. The rutted Rocky monstrosity !Mc Mc Fadden is it?

I will try my way on the way up to Bogong Jack Saddle and possibly try the Team Leader's route on the way back. The latest SV map shows that Big Hill Fire trail bypasses the actual summit of Big Hill.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
The latest edition SV map of the Bogong Alpine area is wrong. The Woollybut spur track from West Kiewa Logging road is closed and is totally overgrown . The locked gate notice even has an SEC sign on it . (pre Jeff Kennett era Vic. state Gummint sign). It does not link up with Big Hill track any longer. It is a goner.
The West Link Track from West Kiewa Logging road down to the West Kiewa River has also been abandoned by forest management.
That too is wrongly displayed on the new SV Bogong Alpine Area Map. The good news is that The Rooftops' new map of Bright to Dartmouth is far more up to date and accurate. The Spring Saddle track is only about 1.5 km long and drops 200 M. elevation from the Spring Saddle down to The West Kiewa Logging road. The Big Hill road from Cranky Charlie , Big Hill Track up to Big Hill and the West Kiewa logging road as far as Spring Saddle track have all been attended to by heavy machinery . The road surfaces are much improved since I was last there some 10-11 days ago.

Water is flowing in many places for the thirsty summer hiker.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
Yes but it still climbs a lot of vertical only to go down again into Spring Saddle.
The Team Leader was right but now I have walked both routes to Spring Saddle. It is a big slog from the Locked gate at Big Hill track to Mt. Fainter in a day.
Quite a right bleeding effort and mission, esp. in the January heat.
I 'll complete a trip report with photos soon!

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
What are those Wackos doing with that Iconic FH route!
Is anything afoot or has it been moth balled?Parks haven’t had the D7 up there on Diamantina Spur have they ?Perhaps Team Bears better have an inspection!Good weather for West Kiewa trips ...Horseyards.Concrete Bridge,Red R Battery.It would be nice by the Wild West Kiewa:whistle:

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
098D374F-DDE7-4275-8482-B1886BB85907.jpeg
BFF81C32-4374-499C-AD79-356CE8198021.jpeg
CD17AF7A-C2E0-46F9-B97F-E82083A6CBE1.jpeg
2D88B2F2-ACF4-40B0-9A82-516ADB0B1D76.jpeg
DBF551A0-73C1-479B-AB90-F9AF78B98129.jpeg
:p:p:pGate now open at Mt M Gap.Bears shot uo to Keppels Hut....road in good condition atm.Keppels Walking Track was cleared of fallen debri today from bottom to ski trails above ....pics later.Gate on to Marysville at Keppels Branch is closed....that is Lady Talbot Dve only open to feed Keppels Hut at the moment from Mt M Gap.Beautiful sunny warm day......now the Keppels Complex is almost complete.

Last edited:

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
I think Parks/DSE need to walk through and place some more orange markers....they come down on the fallen trees...Bears do their best to save them.relocate them or to leave them exposed on cut fallen logs.It’s good to have a well defined track....we don’t won’t any group lost in there....too many folks lost in snow around Lake Mt and Marysville!I think we need to encourage family group to utilized this asset ....it’s a logical part of a return loop.We should not pretend it’s some feat of wilderness navigation....we don’t want anybody getting bushed in fading light as they descend into Keppels in mid winter.So perhaps some more markers at strategic points/bends in the upper and descending track.

Artisan

Hard Yards
Dec 8, 2020
North West of Brisbane
I think Parks/DSE need to walk through and place some more orange markers....they come down on the fallen trees...Bears do their best to save them.relocate them or to leave them exposed on cut fallen logs.It’s good to have a well defined track....we don’t won’t any group lost in there....too many folks lost in snow around Lake Mt and Marysville!I think we need to encourage family group to utilized this asset ....it’s a logical part of a return loop.We should not pretend it’s some feat of wilderness navigation....we don’t want anybody getting bushed in fading light as they descend into Keppels in mid winter.So perhaps some more markers at strategic points/bends in the upper and descending track.

Take a GPS with topo and any known tracks in the data base.

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
I don’t think the GPS will keep you on the track with snow all around ...doubt track is marked exactly on a topo map.

GPS will tell you you are close to correct position ...but you are either on track or in the bush!You don’t want to be off track in the “jungle”.I think you need to watch where you are placing you feet ...you don’t want to be taking your eyes off the surroundings ...gps are a distraction....it will tell you you are setting off in correct location....it will tell you roughly where you are.....being only ten meters off the track in heavy timber (after significant fire damage)will be an unforgettable experience of slippery dangerous logs covered in snow!

Artisan

Hard Yards
Dec 8, 2020
North West of Brisbane
I don’t think the GPS will keep you on the track with snow all around ...doubt track is marked exactly on a topo map.I
GPS will tell you you are close to correct position ...but you are either on track or in the bush!You don’t want to be off track in the “jungle”.I think you need to watch we’re you are placing you feet ...you don’t want to be taking your eyes off the surroundings ...gps are a distraction....it will tell you you are setting off in correct location....it will tell you roughly where you are.....being only ten meters of a track in heavily timber (after significant fire damage)will be an unforgettable experience of slippery dangerous logs covered in snow!

...and then there’s the time when the GPS batt dies...:eek:

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
They are no doubt a very useful tool.So you can get to where you want to go....but some areas are just very dangerous in slippery snow.In places you want to be on the track ...always on the track or a quick retracing of steps and another attempt to follow the best path through jungle !

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
I don’t think the GPS will keep you on the track with snow all around ...doubt track is marked exactly on a topo map.

GPS will tell you you are close to correct position ...but you are either on track or in the bush!You don’t want to be off track in the “jungle”.I think you need to watch where you are placing you feet ...you don’t want to be taking your eyes off the surroundings ...gps are a distraction....it will tell you you are setting off in correct location....it will tell you roughly where you are.....being only ten meters off the track in heavy timber (after significant fire damage)will be an unforgettable experience of slippery dangerous logs covered in snow!
The only people who will use these routes in winter in the Lake Mtn . area are experienced snow campers, bushwalkers and XC BC ski tourers such as @beefa skiing . The inexperienced family group who risk becoming lost in a snowy wilderness that the Team leader alludes to, would most likely seldom venture beyond the Lake Mt. resort car park at any time of the year.
In short LM has treated XC skiers quite poorly since 2019 onwards , since the new management took over .So we chook footers are keeping our options open for BC XC ski access without paying the white season front gate parking and resort use fees.

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
The carpark at Lake Mt is rather hideous ...I would hope families are encouraged to go further a foot than there.Perhaps on snow shoes if skiing presents difficulty.I would hope that Parks Vicco remind Lake Mt Management of the need to provide education and the opportunity to see the bush covered in snow away from the wretched caroark.It should be a portal/window to experience the area safely ....not just buying hot chocolate in the cafe!I think Parks Vicco needs more say in the Management Objectives of Lake Mt.
It could turn into a “theme park” if some thought is not given!

The Plowking

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Aug 15, 2000
Bonbeach, Vic
The latest edition SV map of the Bogong Alpine area is wrong. The Woollybut spur track from West Kiewa Logging road is closed and is totally overgrown . The locked gate notice even has an SEC sign on it . (pre Jeff Kennett era Vic. state Gummint sign). It does not link up with Big Hill track any longer. It is a goner.
The West Link Track from West Kiewa Logging road down to the West Kiewa River has also been abandoned by forest management.
That too is wrongly displayed on the new SV Bogong Alpine Area Map. The good news is that The Rooftops' new map of Bright to Dartmouth is far more up to date and accurate. The Spring Saddle track is only about 1.5 km long and drops 200 M. elevation from the Spring Saddle down to The West Kiewa Logging road. The Big Hill road from Cranky Charlie , Big Hill Track up to Big Hill and the West Kiewa logging road as far as Spring Saddle track have all been attended to by heavy machinery . The road surfaces are much improved since I was last there some 10-11 days ago.

Water is flowing in many places for the thirsty summer hiker.
Re West link track...
Does the same go for the other side of the river beyond and including Simmonds creek road?

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
The Upper Taggerty Management Track is totally clear from Keppels Hut 4x4road out to the concrete causeway.The DSE machines must have utilized
7F5F6799-0515-4D57-97DD-847A8F0A3D7F.jpeg
02664070-BEB2-4EFD-8159-534356FBA253.jpeg
some major horsepower to remove some of the obstacles.....walkers have said a few trees have fallen on the couple of kms between Lake Mt Rd and this causeway.As Mr T says it’s a freeway!Some very large trees are no longer an issue but more will fall in coming years....and hopefully the DSE will deal with them as best they can.Mt bikes would be the go along there now.

Reactions: CaptainC

neilmny

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 12, 2013
Re West link track...
Does the same go for the other side of the river beyond and including Simmonds creek road?

According to my information from OSM that is the track but it links to Pyramid Hill Firetrail which links to Simmonds Creek Rd..

West Link track.JPG

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Yes Hamii at Igloo is minding our newest table.He is having a
DF10C444-485D-46E0-AB63-82D43C5ECDCB.jpeg
BD6143A3-947D-4694-A5E0-D7F267CD849D.jpeg
42ADD81A-D280-48CB-B9A5-DB6E14D737F6.jpeg
conversation with the Team while Team Leader was documenting the summit meeting!This table may finally end up on Keppels Hut Walking Track but this won’t happen for awhile!Table is being acclimatised !

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Boundary track management gates are open atm..so I think this is now open till Queens Birthday Weekend.Been lots of rain up there....but road to Keppels done in 2WD only.Gate on LTDve on towards Marysville is still closed.Again several folk at Keppels Hut camping!Some obstacles to negotiate on Mt M.Rd on way up to the gap....

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Bears gone back up today.Misty at the Gap...just brought one dangerous obstacle under control with 064. Chain needs a sharpen but maybe Team will cart it in to Keppels and file it up.Hopefully another hour or so of brush cutting further out on the walking track today.

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Bears walked up Lady Talbot from Marysville end....shortly after a closed but not locked gate we ran into debri.A chap in a 4x4 cut a lot of stuff when he came in from Mt Margaret End till he ran out of 2stroke shortly before the last big log....other 4x4have driven up to this big log ....it’s a bit sketchy along track through and around debri but the road will soon be trafficable if more folk stump up with chainsaws in comming days.

Attachments

• 0305E52B-B973-4548-82BF-73F2FD3C8DDF.jpeg
    0305E52B-B973-4548-82BF-73F2FD3C8DDF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 4C969C87-1E52-44A8-A580-11C9DDA8C9B5.jpeg
    4C969C87-1E52-44A8-A580-11C9DDA8C9B5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • BC01899A-D8D5-4155-96BC-286E3771228D.jpeg
    BC01899A-D8D5-4155-96BC-286E3771228D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • A0392A41-0BCD-4A06-AECA-D8A67E817E61.jpeg
    A0392A41-0BCD-4A06-AECA-D8A67E817E61.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 927F4B47-E594-49A9-A8DF-5506F4428832.jpeg
    927F4B47-E594-49A9-A8DF-5506F4428832.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • C06D054C-18A4-49ED-A076-DF932DF27BAD.jpeg
    C06D054C-18A4-49ED-A076-DF932DF27BAD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • 99850891-AA1D-4EDB-A224-4B6C7578510C.jpeg
    99850891-AA1D-4EDB-A224-4B6C7578510C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • EF6BF1DC-9C62-4B56-AA46-17508C234373.jpeg
    EF6BF1DC-9C62-4B56-AA46-17508C234373.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
The Beeches are a truly amazing area.Parks need to throw a bit of money into this LadyTalbot Dve.Signs worn out.Beeches Dunnies have damage and overgrown track.There are several waterfalls but a couple of tracks we looked at have fallen trees blocking the path.The road needs a dozer ...one end to the other.
Brains a bit jumbled....a long walk for us after a spell away from the bush.Splendid weather.Sunny not too hot.Marysville was very crowded...bears just came straight back to igloo for a coffee with hammi!

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
The whole road to the Beeches has numerous waterfalls.....it’s a gold asset this area but it’s a shame to see it neglected.The road needs to be cleared ..the damaged and worn out signs replaced the little walking tracks to the waterfalls recut.Friends of the Parks need to start making noises so they can organize working weekends to rejuvenate this area.

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
So....for the moment....for a trip to the Beeches..enter from Mt Margaret Gap end.It’s most definately trafficable comming downhill.If attempting a trip from Marysville you need time to cut some debri and a large diameter log.Other wise....just come in from the nth and exit that way.All gates unlocked....only bottom gate was closed with the usual warning sign of falling hazards!Always carry chainsaw and gear for removing newly fallen debri!

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
_SAM8964.JPG
_SAM8965.JPG
So....for the moment....for a trip to the Beeches..enter from Mt Margaret Gap end.It’s most definately trafficable comming downhill.If attempting a trip from Marysville you need time to cut some debri and a large diameter log.Other wise....just come in from the nth and exit that way.All gates unlocked....only bottom gate was closed with the usual warning sign of falling hazards!Always carry chainsaw and gear for removing newly fallen debri!
Pic.s from March 15th 2021 L.T. drive was cleared by me from Upper Taggerty Road to near the Beeches.
There was big tree down and we turned the car around at that point.. While cutting some stuff at home The chain came off my chainsaw today ! :-0. It was tested and with tight chain tension , the brake was working when I started it. I am taking it to be serviced ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: neilmny

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
_SAM8964.JPG
_SAM8965.JPG

Pic.s from March 15th 2021 L.T. drive was cleared by me from Upper Taggerty Road to near the Beeches.
There was big tree down and we turned around at the point.. While cutting some stuff at home The chain came off my chainsaw today ! :-0. It was tested and with tight chain tension , the brake was working when I started it. I am taking it to be serviced ASAP.
I was not sure how far you cut in from the top.But it’s good...the 4x4s will clean this up over time.
3C26A280-D894-4E83-BC19-B33ACC2C7B68.jpeg
BEB951EE-7108-4EC2-98F0-8A6F819B0698.jpeg
55A8814E-A7AD-4D25-8E82-7F50B07FB7B0.jpeg
E4042678-B7B7-4CB2-B201-09E39266F051.jpeg
F0EBC0DF-E8A9-4418-8108-CA58137355B9.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6700.MOV
    5.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6694.MOV
    5.6 MB · Views: 26

KylePee

Cage rattler
Ski Pass
Feb 10, 2012
Jumped the wall to Mexico
A little closer to Melbourne, came across this generous specimen yesterday when exploring after a waterfall walk.

this on Bull Creek. South of S creek
About a metre in diameter, at around shoulder height. Moto’s would get under but that’s about it. Saved another couple the trouble as we got back to the previous junction.
We returned to Murrindindi rd instead

69C27565-35F1-4A2F-A742-448D02608C33.jpeg
5064C9C5-3AB3-4C3B-8F63-BC97434B54E7.jpeg

Reactions: neilmny

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Bears removed large tree just on Marysville side of Murray Pass.Small sedans can easily make it up there but take chainsaws as DSE are sick of rescuing folk stuck behind falling trees.Don’t camp anywhere where trees can hit your tent or campsite gear.Many dead trees line Lady Talbot Dve....one needs to take extreme caution if passing through here!
71B0FFB3-F6BB-4AE2-97C8-1AE1ED029DAD.png
641287FC-B94A-4BA7-91C3-2F9F083EA3C0.jpeg
D733E1FE-7529-4DC8-A465-7A57B609B26B.jpeg
43746F8E-F9D9-455D-B527-7C61D8CE3414.png

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
A little closer to Melbourne, came across this generous specimen yesterday when exploring after a waterfall walk.

this on Bull Creek. South of S creek
About a metre in diameter, at around shoulder height. Moto’s would get under but that’s about it. Saved another couple the trouble as we got back to the previous junction.
We returned to Murrindindi rd instead

69C27565-35F1-4A2F-A742-448D02608C33.jpeg
5064C9C5-3AB3-4C3B-8F63-BC97434B54E7.jpeg
A job for Mr T and the Makita !That would occupy a whole weekend!

snowgum

A Local
Ski Pass
May 4, 1999
vic
Well done lads but this is Govt land yes?

Sorry to lurkers, but this major stuff should be allocated Govt resources.

We know from Covid/hospitals/hotel Quarantine/ vaccines as to what cutting corners (funding) leads too.

But hey, my hat off to you for all the great work! I must do a post-fire visit one day!

Oh and maybe some snow (with wind) on the higher ridges up there, this weekend? More opportunity for trees to fall and a need to be ‘careful’ when choosing camp/parking location?

Reactions: Ubiquitous Steve

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Bears have it on good authority that the Lady Talbot Dve is negotiable to 4x4s....it is said that obstacles have been cut and can be negotiated successfully.Both gates are closed at each end but not padlocked.
The section from Keppels Track down to The Beeches is most free of obstacles.We hear that only two logs remain and one drives underneath them at Phantom Falls Approx.
Bears say don’t proceed along there without proper tools and a chainsaw.

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Team Bears loaded up the Keppels Hut wood shelter....a group from a 4x4 club unloaded our ute and stacked first load in wood shelter.So the Team Leader was able to go get a second one.....but had to unload it with Bunnings Trolley.Pleased with end result
D404320E-AAAF-467B-95EB-F8A8A0FADC2C.jpeg
0B0DD10E-A0DB-4A7E-95C4-1E76B6A01B45.jpeg
1EB4C22B-0EBF-4F7A-AB76-83B17743E3AB.jpeg
D3D52D81-5357-43AD-A53D-AFCD2989173A.jpeg
2086FE5E-23BE-408B-8FD6-9DF3F845DC6F.jpeg
45C90A2A-66FF-445A-892D-CFE775DF386D.jpeg
0ECD877E-5137-49B2-9BEC-E8C0652EF530.jpeg

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass