1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Sold FOR SALE La Sportiva Hi5 Ski, Plum Guide bindings, La Sportiva laser cut skins

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by frqnt, Jan 30, 2017.

1. frqnt

frqnt Hard Yards

La Sportiva Hi5 Ski + Laser Cut skins, Plum Guide bindings

168cm, 105 waist.

Used for one trip to Brewster hut and a few days on piste at Treble Cone in NZ . Looking for expression of interest as - I realy don't want to sell these however - I need to liquidate some assets and this pair of ski's have seen the least use.

$1200.00

Located in Melborune, Victoria. In Birght most other weekends.

2. skifree

skifree grey Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

Not interested in buying but I suggest you provide details of weight range the ski is good for.

Also what / whose skins are they.

I suspect the binding is set up for a limited boot size range, is this the case and if so what would this be?

3. frqnt

frqnt Hard Yards

Thanks for the prompt.
    La Sportiva proprietary laser cut skins; bindings mounted for mondo 26.5 (Dynafit Mercury); the Plum Guide's have a massive adjustment range so best provide BSL for me to confirm; these are a lightweight and niche backcountry touring ski most suitable for powder days or the choppy snow that ensues with ~400mm of rocker; skiing ability transcends weight or height so I'll leave that paramter open to interpretation :)

Chaeron and skifree like this.
  4. frqnt

frqnt Hard Yards

Reduced to $800.00 if sold as a package.

5. frqnt

frqnt Hard Yards

Bump $800.00 ono

6. Goski

Goski Addicted

Nice setup, just a bit short for me I think at 6ft and 85+ kg. There is a good amount of tip rocker so these skis - like a lot of other modern bc skis, may ski shorter than their physical length. If you can get them to grow to 178cm I'd be very keen (tic). I'll show a couple of friends though. Where are you located frqnt?

frqnt likes this.
  7. frqnt

frqnt Hard Yards

Bump $700.00

8. Tim Dub

Tim Dub First Runs

Hello there, are these the Plum Guide that are compatible with a stopper/brake? Also any chance of a Melbourne pick up?

9. frqnt

frqnt Hard Yards

These are now sold, I have a pair of Black Crows Nocta with Plum Yak bindings if you're interested - the Yak's are the burlier stronger version with a stomp pad. I am based in Melbourne if you want to get in contact.