Accessories For Sale: Oakley Canopy Prizm Goggles

gareth_oau

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Dec 27, 2008
Canning Vale, Perth
***SOLD***

I have a set of Oakley Canopy Goggles with 2 x Prizm lenses for sale.

oakley-canopy-matte-black-prizm-torch-2016_1024x1024.jpg

I'm selling because they are a decent size goggles and I have a small face, and the mismatch is compounded by my new helmet.

They work extremely well as an OTG goggle and I have no fogging problems.

The two lenses are Prizm Rose for low and flat light and Prizm Torch Iridium for bright conditions.

http://www.evo.com/oakley-goggle-lens-color-tint-guide.aspx

The prizm lenses are outstanding in snow and really emphasise the depth and visibility, especially in flat light.

oakley_prizm.jpg

The goggles are 12 months old and still in outstanding condition, used for a total of 5 weeks on snow.

The rose lens has one small scratch and a few rub marks around the nose, but still work brilliantly without causing visibility problems or distractions.

The Torch lens has been used much less and still looks brand new.

Comes with a white cloth goggle bag and a lens bag

Replacement cost for these through Backcountry are USD180 for the goggles, plus USD100 for a replacement lens.

If you are interested, please MSG me.

$100

(ps, I will be getting some (smaller) replacement Oakley Prizms - they really are brilliant!)

Last edited:
Reactions: BrewerGrrrrrl

Schnaxxy Schnaxxlburger

but a dream within a dream
Ski Pass
Jun 23, 2001
macdonaldtown
I just spent an afternoon in flat light to whiteout conditions wearing A-frame 2 with bright-light lenses - bad choice this morning
I went into a shop to look at some prizms
the guy tried to sell me a pair with two lenses for about $400 - they were impressive but I need to give more thought to a purchase like that
anyway they were too big for my face and my helmet
the other pair he showed me were smaller but still about $280
I think I'll see how it turns out tomorrow with my other goggles and persimmon lenses

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

BrewerGrrrrrl

Hard Yards
May 11, 2015
Melbourne

I'm selling because they are a decent size goggles and I have a small face, and the mismatch is compounded by my new helmet.

The two lenses are Prizm Rose for low and flat light and Prizm Torch Iridium for bright conditions.

The prizm lenses are outstanding in snow and really emphasise the depth and visibility, especially in flat light.

oakley_prizm.jpg

The goggles are 12 months old and still in outstanding condition, used for a total of 5 weeks on snow.

The rose lens has one small scratch and a few rub marks around the nose, but still work brilliantly without causing visibility problems or distractions.

Replacement cost for these through Backcountry are USD180 for the goggles, plus USD100 for a replacement lens.

$100

(ps, I will be getting some (smaller) replacement Oakley Prizms - they really are brilliant!)

oakley_prizm.jpg

$100

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass