Free Skiing in Perisher

SnowTragic

Hard Yards
Feb 1, 2009
Sydney
Ski for FREE* in Perisher this Spring!

Spring is looking great at Perisher with 28 lifts currently open for skiing and boarding! To celebrate, we’re offering anyone with a valid 2013 Season Pass from any Australian or New Zealand ski resort a FREE day’s skiing or boarding on us until the end of the 2013 season!

Make sure you tell your friends and get to Perisher quickly to get in some turns.

To claim your FREE day, simply present your 2013 Season Pass from any other Australian or New Zealand ski resort along with your drivers licence or a form of photo identification to the Perisher Valley or Bullocks Flat Ticket offices and our friendly Guest Services team will organise your day ticket. If travelling from Bullocks Flat add on Skitube for only $10!

Take advantage of the great spring conditions at Perisher and go for a spring slide on us!

See you in Perisher!

*Valid now until the end of the 2013 winter season. FREE day lift ticket open to current Season Pass holders of other Australian and New Zealand ski resorts only.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Arne

One of Us
Ski Pass
Feb 7, 2011
Northern Beaches
SnowTragic said:
Wonder how many Thredbo folk will take up the offer...

Great marketing for Perisher. With another 3+weeks of potential skiing to go.
Plenty of school holidayers will take up the offer in a couple weeks.
And Thredbo will miss out for years to come as a result.
Maybe even a few/or more die hard season pass holders of Thredbo will go up and have a look/ski.
I don't think many of them will convert.
And after giving away skiing at Perisher 15 years ago. I could never ski another busy day there.
I'd rather be made to ski backwards on one tele ski while being poked in the eye with a red hot stick...

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowTragic

Hard Yards
Feb 1, 2009
Sydney
Arne said:
SnowTragic said:
Maybe even a few/or more die hard season pass holders of Thredbo will go up and have a look/ski.

I think this is the key. Go and have a look/ski... TBH I'd do the same if the situation was reversed.

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
Well...my 4 days at Perisher this season (5 after the weekend) - all due to poor conditions at Thredbo - have convinced me not to buy a Season Pass anywhere for next year, but to go where a whim takes me instead.

I agree it is good marketing by Perisher.

GlenH

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Arne said:
SnowTragic said:

Great marketing for Perisher. With another 3+weeks of potential skiing to go.
Do you think Perisher will hang in that long, and that there will be much left to ski on to make the trip worthwhile when the schools break up in just over a week's time?

SnowTragic

Hard Yards
Feb 1, 2009
Sydney
Mt P, Front Valley & snowmaking areas (Happy Valley etc) are usually open until the very end. Word on the street is Blue Cow closing after this weekend.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass