1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Furano, Asahi Dake, Tomamu, Kamui & Tokachi 18/19

Discussion in 'Japan' started by telenomore, Aug 22, 2018.

1. LDJ

LDJ Addicted Ski Pass: Silver

In regards to New Prince Furano anyone stayed there and can assist? I know hotels can depend a lot on when you book in Japan. Have seen some big differences. New prince (On their website) is looking about $470-$500 Aus for 2 people with breakfast per night (early feb 8th-14th). Is this about right or too expensive due to booking early etc. Am I better waiting until 2-3 months out?

2. LMB

LMB Old but definitely not Crusty! Ski Pass: Gold

Ouch.
    That’s exxy.
    I was shuddering at just over 2k a week in Niseko for a studio apartment - and Niseko is well known for being expensive.

3. Olgreg

Olgreg One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

That is really high. I can’t remember what I paid about three years ago but even with the weaker dollar etc that is huge. I did get a quote from New Princeton for Feb 2018 and it had gone up at that stage, but not that much

4. LDJ

LDJ Addicted Ski Pass: Silver

this is what I’m thinking I haven’t paid that much for anywhere I have stayed even at good hotels in Rusutsu, Shiga, Madarao, Hakuba etc. I’ll hold off and see what happens closer to the time