1. Use the Force filters Luke Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

Sold G3 Climbing Skins

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by ocker, Jan 13, 2018.

1. ocker

ocker Active Member

Second hand G climbing skins for alpine touring. These skins had been trimmed for 122 mm wide fat powder skis 178 cm. Tip clips will attach a wide range of tip width.Not that many skis wider than this so they can be re-trimmed for the majority of skis of a similar length. Full length skins with bag and cheat sheet. Used for 6 days glue strong. Price $85 available Melbourne. G3 Bag.jpg G3 Skins.jpg Nocta G3.jpg

2. chriscross

chriscross Dedicated Member
    Ski Pass - Gold

Why selling?

3. ocker

ocker Active Member

These were for my Nocta which I have replaced with Black Crow Anima. Originally I ordered 182 Anima so I got new skins. I had not decided 100% whether to sell the Nocta or not. I did not want to re-trim until I skied the Anima and thought it would be easier to sell the Nocta as a package with touring bindings and skins. After I skied the Anima I realised that the Nocta were too big for me and I should sell them. After 6 months of trying to sell the package I gave up yesterday and accepted an offer for the Nocta without the skins. So now I have the skins to sell separately. If I get no interest over the weekend I may take them to Japan with me next week to see if anyone is interested when I am backcountry. I have put out some feelers in Hakuba today.

4. Moondog55

Moondog55 Dedicated Member

Cheap
    I'd buy them if I had any spare cash but car rego due very soon and I have to be careful

5. Annabuzzy

Annabuzzy Part of the Furniture

Tentative query at this stage; Would you be prepared to post to Sydney? Also could they do slightly shorter skis (177cm)?

6. chriscross

Ski Pass - Gold

Also interested but not home (in Melb) this week.

7. chriscross

Ski Pass - Gold

Also interested but not home (in Melb) this week.