1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW WEATHERZONE FOLK

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion General recommendation for Eurosender

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Sydlouise, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sydlouise

Sydlouise Addicted

Just wanted to relay a great experience I'm currently travelling in Europe for a month (think trains trains trains, buses, trains) but really wanted to take our own skis and board for quite a few reasons. Most people recommend hiring but I hate that because you're queuing up every day since I was mixing up resorts, it's not cheap and I prefer my own kit.
    Anyway I spent a while looking into shipping skis when I finished in austria and its surprisingly cheap I settled on Eurosender. One ski bag with my skis and anadult board bag and board shoved inside and some spare clothes etc was 30eur from Austria to Croatia where my final hotel at the airport is generously holding them for me for about 2 weeks.
    Easy to book, good communication with tracking etc. Keep it in mind if you're in a similar position down the track. Cheaper than hire.

Lifes2good, XTREMO and CarveMan like this.
  2. Kletterer

Kletterer Thredbo Doughnut Tragic Moderator Ski Pass: Gold